• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT Iced Out

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Isnt it the 500k limited edition, since the clasp is different.
Yes. Horrible release though as most of these iced out reps. Stones are mostly trash and on this one the case is a total failure.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
But hey watchhunter - if you're interested in a really, really nice iced out Roley, then QueTip could be just the man...

watchhunter007

Renowned Member
23/5/17
But hey watchhunter - if you're interested in a really, really nice iced out Roley, then QueTip could be just the man...

I know I already saw that crazy nice watches, however a little bit out of the budget that I want to spent on a watch ^^

Reactions: p0pperini

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I know I already saw that crazy nice watches, however a little bit out of the budget that I want to spent on a watch ^^

In that case, stay away from rep ones as well as most of them scream fake already from a fair distance.

TLW77

Known Member
22/6/20
First it is gonna look like crap irl and second no one's ever gonna believe it is gen. Like how much gen like that costs for anyways?

Reactions: QueTip

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I really can't comprehend why people do this... Just completely take away all its characteristics by covering it in diamonds, all for your next soundcloud album :facepalm: