• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep Rolex watch - need help which one to buy.

tczao

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/20
Hi everybody

I am looking for the best option available for Rolex watch, which is not callable.
I am in a circle of friends, were they are very nitpicky about authentic or not.
I own a lot of designer by myself, as I am a lot into fashion but rolex is just too high price for me to be able to buy one.
this is why I need advice for best watch possible, even if it goes through a legit check on Facebook group
I live in Denmark, and there is a group called rolex fakebuster with a lot of knowledgeable guys about rolex. and want it to pass, through on pictures, as I don't want to be embarrassed with comments like "this is a fake watch etc"

the mechanism inside the watch does not matter at all, only the look at it, at picture, in real life etc.

I Hope some of you guys are able to help me out

appreciate all help I can get.

Thanks!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
You want to buy a fake Rolex, but will be wearing it in situations where you believe there to be a high likelihood that you will be called out for having bought a fake Rolex. The thing is, if you can't afford one, then it's going to draw attention and is even more likely to be called out.

Some suggestions:

1. Change your circle of friends
2. If suggestion 1 is not possible, then don't buy a fake Rolex
3. If suggestion 2 is not possible, and you have to buy a fake Rolex, then don't stick photos of it online and invite "Rolex Fakebuster" to examine your fake Rolex
4. If suggestion 3 is not possible, then learn not to care what anyone else thinks or says about your choice in watches
5. If suggestion 4 is not possible, then just flat out lie and swear blind to everyone it's a gen. This could well lead to suggestion 1 happening, and then you can live happily with your watch and without unwelcome scrutiny

Hope that helps.

James2020

1/6/20
You want to buy a fake Rolex, but will be wearing it in situations where you believe there to be a high likelihood that you will be called out for having bought a fake Rolex. The thing is, if you can't afford one, then it's going to draw attention and is even more likely to be called out.

Some suggestions:

1. Change your circle of friends
2. If suggestion 1 is not possible, then don't buy a fake Rolex
3. If suggestion 2 is not possible, and you have to buy a fake Rolex, then don't stick photos of it online and invite "Rolex Fakebuster" to examine your fake Rolex
4. If suggestion 3 is not possible, then learn not to care what anyone else thinks or says about your choice in watches
5. If suggestion 4 is not possible, then just flat out lie and swear blind to everyone it's a gen. This could well lead to suggestion 1 happening, and then you can live happily with your watch and without unwelcome scrutiny

Hope that helps.

:clap_1:

​​
I think we need a self-help section on how to get your priorities right before buying your first rep ...LOL

tczao

12/4/20
I think you misunderstood me, or that I did not explained it good enough.
when I say circle of friends, I mean that i have lots of friends owning a real rolex.
by myself I own a lot of stuff that not all are able to afford, designer clothing worth well over a price of an sub.
in that industry I am well known, and have a good reputation, as I sell a lot of authentic stuff and done it for years.
I looked into watches, and wanted a rolex, but I do not want to spend that much on an watch.
the only reason that I am not going to tell that my watch is an replica is.
if we pretend you are going to buy something of me, and you then saw that I was wearing a fake watch (if you are not into the replica game) then you would think bad about this seller, and do not look professional in front of others eyes. I am able to afford a gen rolex if I really need to, but I rather want to spend them on something else.

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
So you don’t want to ruin ‘your personal brand’ by being caught wearing a fake. Honestly, if this is important to you than why risk it?

tczao

12/4/20
Honestly, because if I can get something very close to the real deal for a significant lower amount, and use them on something else. I would rather do that. I would buy more watches as well in time, but not just like that. it would take time, and collection should grown with me, when I become more succesfull. I think you get my point now.

My whole reputation if I got caught wearing a so called "fake" would starting rumours about the stuff I sell if that is authentic stuff or not.

it is not likely that the majority of people would doubt if It is a authentic watch I am wearing or not. because they know I can afford it.
there just might be a slight chance some guy would do some research on my watch, because I know in this industry a lot of guys is nitpicking.
I would not be that stupid to buy anything like a gold watch, or anything like that. just a simple rolex, that suits me well.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Seriously guys, this dude is trolling....NO ONE could be this shallow and immature, so unless OP is a 10yr old, i think it's a troll....just saying....

Reactions: Boj@n

Tony12345

29/5/20
So since you are afraid of being called out by these fakebusters I guess you want to flex on IG with a rep watch and act like it’s a real one - correct? why or how should any IG buster otherwise call you out?

I think there is a big difference between wearing a Rep watch because you really like the design but can’t (or don’t want to) afford a gen (what is totally okay) and acting on Instagram like being rich, what is actually pretty sad tbh.

You say you can afford a gen Rolex - so why you don‘t buy a Datejust or Sub then - If you don’t want it anymore you can just sell it (probably even without a loss) and you already can buy it for like 9-10k. Price wise this isn’t a big deal and your money would just be parked. You could even go for a second hand one.

If I was you, I would just stop being an IG Hero, give a fuck and buy what I like and really look for some other friends.

tczao

12/4/20
I know those guys flexing on ig with there watches, I just think it is cringe to be honest, I don't even use my instagram. I just want to keep my reputation up, and not having and issue with that.
I agree that it is sad indeed flexing, I am not that type of a person. I don't know why so many of you guys think bad of me just because of making this post, I just don't want to be called. that's it. I don't want to flex it to everyone I see, or anything like that. just fitting my outfit.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Lemme guess, you sell real, authentic, genuine, phone case protectors out of the trunk of your used car and your worried about being called out for wearing a rep???? WOW :lolcina:

tczao

12/4/20
srhougue from what I read, it is ZZF V2 that is the best version on the market. but I could be wrong, that is just what I read.

tczao

12/4/20
nope kavorca.
I sell a lot of designer clothing.
Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Valentino all those brands.

tczao

12/4/20
why should you doubt it? what you want to know

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
$50 says the week he gets it it puts a wrist shot on IG while sitting behind the steering wheel of someone elses car.

Dude, sounds like you're planning on buying a rep to pretend to everyone around you that it's real. Dangerous game you're playing. Either get a rep Rolex because you want it and you're comfortable with people knowing it's a rep, or buy something cheaper. A gen Omega for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: c_hall100