Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Rep Rolex watch - need help which one to buy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Rep Rolex watch - need help which one to buy.

Hi everybody

I am looking for the best option available for Rolex watch, which is not callable.
    I am in a circle of friends, were they are very nitpicky about authentic or not.
    I own a lot of designer by myself, as I am a lot into fashion but rolex is just too high price for me to be able to buy one.
    this is why I need advice for best watch possible, even if it goes through a legit check on Facebook group
    I live in Denmark, and there is a group called rolex fakebuster with a lot of knowledgeable guys about rolex. and want it to pass, through on pictures, as I don't want to be embarrassed with comments like "this is a fake watch etc"

the mechanism inside the watch does not matter at all, only the look at it, at picture, in real life etc.

I Hope some of you guys are able to help me out

appreciate all help I can get.

Thanks!

oops, I think I did it again......

Comment

Rainbowkin I'm glad you made post as well! all help I can get I appreciate a lot!

Comment

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ex-fakebusters

Comment

You want to buy a fake Rolex, but will be wearing it in situations where you believe there to be a high likelihood that you will be called out for having bought a fake Rolex. The thing is, if you can't afford one, then it's going to draw attention and is even more likely to be called out.

Some suggestions:

1. Change your circle of friends
          2. If suggestion 1 is not possible, then don't buy a fake Rolex
          3. If suggestion 2 is not possible, and you have to buy a fake Rolex, then don't stick photos of it online and invite "Rolex Fakebuster" to examine your fake Rolex
          4. If suggestion 3 is not possible, then learn not to care what anyone else thinks or says about your choice in watches
          5. If suggestion 4 is not possible, then just flat out lie and swear blind to everyone it's a gen. This could well lead to suggestion 1 happening, and then you can live happily with your watch and without unwelcome scrutiny

Hope that helps.
          My FrankenSub Collection

Comment

6. Work hard and go buy a gen

Comment

Originally posted by p0pperini View Post
              You want to buy a fake Rolex, but will be wearing it in situations where you believe there to be a high likelihood that you will be called out for having bought a fake Rolex. The thing is, if you can't afford one, then it's going to draw attention and is even more likely to be called out.

Some suggestions:

1. Change your circle of friends
              2. If suggestion 1 is not possible, then don't buy a fake Rolex
              3. If suggestion 2 is not possible, and you have to buy a fake Rolex, then don't stick photos of it online and invite "Rolex Fakebuster" to examine your fake Rolex
              4. If suggestion 3 is not possible, then learn not to care what anyone else thinks or says about your choice in watches
              5. If suggestion 4 is not possible, then just flat out lie and swear blind to everyone it's a gen. This could well lead to suggestion 1 happening, and then you can live happily with your watch and without unwelcome scrutiny

Hope that helps.

​​
              I think we need a self-help section on how to get your priorities right before buying your first rep ...LOL

Comment

I think you misunderstood me, or that I did not explained it good enough.
                when I say circle of friends, I mean that i have lots of friends owning a real rolex.
                by myself I own a lot of stuff that not all are able to afford, designer clothing worth well over a price of an sub.
                in that industry I am well known, and have a good reputation, as I sell a lot of authentic stuff and done it for years.
                I looked into watches, and wanted a rolex, but I do not want to spend that much on an watch.
                the only reason that I am not going to tell that my watch is an replica is.
                if we pretend you are going to buy something of me, and you then saw that I was wearing a fake watch (if you are not into the replica game) then you would think bad about this seller, and do not look professional in front of others eyes. I am able to afford a gen rolex if I really need to, but I rather want to spend them on something else.

Comment

So you don’t want to ruin ‘your personal brand’ by being caught wearing a fake. Honestly, if this is important to you than why risk it?
                  The biggest ‘Tell’ is you.
                  Replica Box: V6F Omega SM 300 // VSF V2 Omega NTTD // VSF Omega CrPO 8500 // ARF Rolex 114300 Rhodium // VSF V2 Omega 300 Spectre // ZF IWC Big Pilot 5009-01 // BPF Rolex Explorer 1 (On order from Lucy)

Comment

Honestly, because if I can get something very close to the real deal for a significant lower amount, and use them on something else. I would rather do that. I would buy more watches as well in time, but not just like that. it would take time, and collection should grown with me, when I become more succesfull. I think you get my point now.

My whole reputation if I got caught wearing a so called "fake" would starting rumours about the stuff I sell if that is authentic stuff or not.

it is not likely that the majority of people would doubt if It is a authentic watch I am wearing or not. because they know I can afford it.
                    there just might be a slight chance some guy would do some research on my watch, because I know in this industry a lot of guys is nitpicking.
                    I would not be that stupid to buy anything like a gold watch, or anything like that. just a simple rolex, that suits me well.

Comment

tczao First you tell me who makes the best sub?

Comment

Seriously guys, this dude is trolling....NO ONE could be this shallow and immature, so unless OP is a 10yr old, i think it's a troll....just saying....

Comment

So since you are afraid of being called out by these fakebusters I guess you want to flex on IG with a rep watch and act like it’s a real one - correct? why or how should any IG buster otherwise call you out?

I think there is a big difference between wearing a Rep watch because you really like the design but can’t (or don’t want to) afford a gen (what is totally okay) and acting on Instagram like being rich, what is actually pretty sad tbh.

You say you can afford a gen Rolex - so why you don‘t buy a Datejust or Sub then - If you don’t want it anymore you can just sell it (probably even without a loss) and you already can buy it for like 9-10k. Price wise this isn’t a big deal and your money would just be parked. You could even go for a second hand one.

If I was you, I would just stop being an IG Hero, give a fuck and buy what I like and really look for some other friends.

Comment

I know those guys flexing on ig with there watches, I just think it is cringe to be honest, I don't even use my instagram. I just want to keep my reputation up, and not having and issue with that.
                            I agree that it is sad indeed flexing, I am not that type of a person. I don't know why so many of you guys think bad of me just because of making this post, I just don't want to be called. that's it. I don't want to flex it to everyone I see, or anything like that. just fitting my outfit.

Comment

Lemme guess, you sell real, authentic, genuine, phone case protectors out of the trunk of your used car and your worried about being called out for wearing a rep???? WOW

Comment

Working...
                              X