• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats the best replica rolex gmt batman to get ?

Reddemon2

Horology Curious
28/6/20
Hi just wondering what is the best rolex gmt batman to get and cheap and near perfect rep. Any recommendations would be good . Thanks

Reddemon2

Horology Curious
28/6/20
???????? can you guys please tell me which version is the best and which trusted dealer to find it from thanks

James2020

1/6/20
???????? can you guys please tell me which version is the best and which trusted dealer to find it from thanks

Hi, you need to understand that this forum generally frowns upon people who ask questions which has been asked before or ask for info to be spoon fed. Hence you are getting these answers.

check out the below thread which should be useful to you. Besides VRF and V9F, there’s also GMF which you can consider. Each has its strength and weakness so you need to pick your poison.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9032930-batman-vrf-vs-v9-vs-gen

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
GMF is the best. It is what I bought almost a year ago and what I still would buy.
Otherwise I would suggest to the OP to inform himself, read some threads, and figure it out by himself.

Reactions: Vitor747

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA

Here is the best version of spoon feeding
giphy.gif

Do your own research and go with the one that makes you happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
I heard Micheal Keaton is being cast again as Bat Man in a Flash movie.

I've got the VRF 116710 BLNR and no complaints. Not sure if its the best out of the box rep but it hasn't died so I'm happy!

Reactions: macarone