• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Custom Batman GMT Noleex build

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
or maybe it was a request for modding? nolex posting the pics of the watch as he was working on it

Could be i suppose , but he didnt say he sent it to him ...

iotrap

19/3/14
It’s actually very nice in person. Crystal height is almost perfect, everything is centered and movement is working well.

I don’t have a macro lens for eyes ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Tell us what the total cost was :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: QueTip

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I do not think that price discussions are necessary here. A PM by the buyer would also do!

Why, I don’t see a reason why not to be transparent. They snuggled through the rules in the first place already, so must’ve been a good price.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Why, I don’t see a reason why not to be transparent. They snuggled through the rules in the first place already, so must’ve been a good price.

More likely embarrassment at paying big bucks for an average Batman

Reactions: QueTip

iotrap

19/3/14
It was a fair price for the work done and the cost of acquiring the parts from 3 different stock watches. If you want to know what it costs, ask Noleex or do a search. There was another very similar BLNR that he did recently.

As for the dirt, it's mostly just in the photos. Here are some better photos in natural light.

Sure it's not perfect but this is a replica of a $10k piece. Speedbumps are almost nonexistent and the crystal height is dead on. You can even see the inner edge colors on the insert like you can on a gen. The movement is running perfectly (so far). The weight also feels genuine.

Reactions: saucin