• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the best rep GMT oyster bracelet?

n0wj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/20
Hi all, just wanted to check on the forum's consensus on the best rep GMT oyster bracelet. I'm considering purchasing one for a gen watch. While most accessories listed by TDs include watch straps, I've not seen bracelets (with the exception of AP 15202) being offered for sale before. Has anyone ever tried to order just the bracelet only from TD and what is the process like? Thank you.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
OP, just like asking the forum members to tell you which is the best sub, you are asking others to decide what is best for you. You will best find the answer to your question by doing your own research by reading as many threads about the best GMT bracelet, and how to purchase from TD's or other sources that can provide them for you. Everyone has his/her own particular acceptance factors as to which flaws are acceptable or not. You should also understand as well that all replica watches have flaws. It is not possible to obtain the perfection that a gen watch or bracelet of precision fit and finish with any replica. Simple as you get what you pay for, $10k or $500. Replicas only provide similar physical appearance to gen at best.
I suggest learning how to utilize the search button to find the best available information contributed by member product reviews. Keep in mind, each thread represents individual opinions based on thier own research findings and personal likes/dislikes. No one can decide for you which GMT bracelet will best fit your needs/expectations. It's your money, spend it wisely. Trust your own choices based on the information you feel best serves you.

Reactions: merowinger

paperplane

15/5/19
Singapore
I have owned a Noob 116710LN and now an ARF 116710LN.
Noob’s 116710LN
vzaWQ.jpg

vzilL.jpg

ARF’s 116710LN
vzyj1.jpg
vz1Oj.jpg

I would say among this two, ARF have the better bracelet and especially the clasp. Other factories like VRF, GMF and V9F I'm not so sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: n0wj and KJ2020

paperplane

15/5/19
Singapore
Search online for gen oyster bracelet and compare them around to see which is better. Also you can probably get them from TDs if you email them.

n0wj

10/6/20
Thanks for the feedback guys. The ARF bracelet does look good. Has anyone ever tried to fit a rep bracelet onto a gen 116710? I'm actually contemplating swapping out my gen jubilee (on 126710 ) for a rep bracelet, but not really sure if there is a 1:1 fit, or something close enough. I did try to search the forum, but didn't quite get a solid thread on this (comes up with a few threads, which are sometimes not relevant). I used to have gen 116710 but have since sold it, so I am somewhat familiar with the bracelet.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
The problem with swapping a rep bracelet onto a gen case will be SEL fit. It will suck.

paperplane

15/5/19
Singapore
Thanks for the feedback guys. The ARF bracelet does look good. Has anyone ever tried to fit a rep bracelet onto a gen 116710? I'm actually contemplating swapping out my gen jubilee (on 126710 ) for a rep bracelet, but not really sure if there is a 1:1 fit, or something close enough. I did try to search the forum, but didn't quite get a solid thread on this (comes up with a few threads, which are sometimes not relevant). I used to have gen 116710 but have since sold it, so I am somewhat familiar with the bracelet.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...670-arf-gmt-116710-sh3186-photo-review/page78

Reactions: n0wj

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Wow, thank you. That is exactly what I needed to read. I really appreciate that. I understand that a rep bracelet will never be 10/10 and no reps are alike, but its reassuring to know someone has done it and it was acceptable for them. Again, this is perfect.

I don’t think ARF 116710 Oyster bracelet will not go on a 126710 jubilee case. The springbar ends (and hence the hole size in the case) are different for Jubilee and Oyster. The link to the post that was sent to you was a gen 116710 case (that’s why it worked).

n0wj

10/6/20
I don’t think ARF 116710 Oyster bracelet will not go on a 126710 jubilee case. The springbar ends (and hence the hole size in the case) are different for Jubilee and Oyster. The link to the post that was sent to you was a gen 116710 case (that’s why it worked).

For gens, 116710 bracelet has been fitted onto 126710 case without issues; just need to use the 126710 springbars. Even the glidelock oyster from 116610 can fit the 126710.