• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The After Market Black Hole effect Xstal (BHX) issue

etashazam

No more watches pls
Supporter
Certified
9/10/16
CONUS
Hey guys,
I am Gustavo

I just post one sale on the sales section about the BHX and a lot of members are asking about the story of it,
So I'm gonna try to explain a little using my poor English,

and in this thread, who got the BHX can leave your comment.

I'm a watch collector gens and reps, and doing some mods like PVD coating or custom build,
now due to pandemic, I have more time to post something on RWI.
currently, my build is Daytona Blaken Paul Newman III, Daytona Blaken DLC rainbow, and 5711 ceramic white and so on

That's why I have a lot of contact with some good watch modder, one of them did this BHX using the XF's crystal source.

I'm not the manufacture so I have only little profit on it, share with you what a found and doing this just for fun,try to get a good reputation at RWI, getting more friends that with the same hobby.

Here are some of my personal reviews, who got this crystal,please to leave your thought also!

The Crystal has no secret, it comes 2x side Ar coating colorless ONLY at region cyclops, by this image we can clearly notice it

Now is the Projects that I did with BHX

Now is some comparison that I did

Noob v10s with black effect crystal. / gen / zzf v2s stock

BHX/zzf v2s stock

and I will keep updating and also who did the project with BHX,

Cheers

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I'm not the manufacture so I have only little profit on it, share with you what a found and doing this just for fun,try to get a good reputation at RWI.
Hey Gustavo, the crystal looks nice, and it seems a good price too judging by the recent sale thread.

I'm hoping that when you say you're selling these on M2M for a "little profit", you've cleared it with the admins - and you're not running foul of the rules of RWI.

etashazam

No more watches pls
Supporter
Certified
9/10/16
CONUS
Ah, I think in English, ''little'' means nothing, no, and ''a little'' means some, with a different 'a', one is negative and another is positive. am I right? if I'm wrong I will correct the phase. thanks for pointing me out. I know the rules and never will run foul of the rules of RWI.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I'm hoping that when you say you're selling these on M2M for a "little profit", you've cleared it with the admins - and you're not running foul of the rules of RWI.
Exactly what I thought as well. I've been in PM communication with OP and he has made clear that he has not made a profit on selling these crystals.

Reactions: p0pperini

Doc brown

1/11/17
Looks nice. Hopefully we'll see more on m2m. I for one will buy some.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Ah, I think in English, ''little'' means nothing, no, and ''a little'' means some, with a different 'a', one is negative and another is positive. am I right?
No, in English, "little" always means "some". The mistake is understandable - it's a language that's often hard for native speakers to get to grips with!

My best wishes to you buddy - and I may be in touch with you about a BHX crystal some time soon!

jack_sparrow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/20
I would like to get a BHX crystal too, hopefully OP will be able to get more for sale. Looking forward to a detailed review on it too!

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I saw these in the sales section and they looked good.

I was curious though because you have the 116610 and the 116710 crystals as the same.

Is that correct? There is no difference?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
Would love to know where to get one. I missed the sales thread- very good looking, though, and a good choice if your budget doesn't allow Gen or Prof-

Saul Goodman

Supporter
20/1/19
Germany
I saw these in the sales section and they looked good.

I was curious though because you have the 116610 and the 116710 crystals as the same.

Is that correct? There is no difference?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They are not the same but of the same size so you can fit them both in either watch.
The edges are shaped different so if you would take Sub crystal for a gmt you would have some mirroring of the indiced in the crystal edge or something like that.

​​​​​​I would be in for this crystal too. Looks pretty much unbeatable for that price

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I always thought the prof crystals were in general quite pricey considering the simple production. What a great alternative this would be :cheers:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Good option to have. Definitely interested in it when you have it for sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
They look good! Definitely put me down for one if a batch comes up for sale

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Very interesting. What's the price of it? Is for gmt or submariner?

Inviato dal mio SM-A750FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
Hi Gustavo I need to contact you, reply to the messages here on RWI or send me a PM. Thanks