• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has the best sub?

Csb82

Horology Curious
15/6/20
Black dial with date was looking at zzf v2 from jtime is there a better site? Or better watch than zzf looking for the best rep

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Have your read anything on the forums regarding your question since you became a member or do you simply just like to be spoon feed?

fc8eefd263838edb12986fdadf911ee9.gif

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Csb82

Horology Curious
15/6/20
No need to be rude but yes I’ve been reading a lot I’ve seen zzf, noob thrown around as the best but there is a lot of people saying there’s a lot of hit and miss with both some things that one has that the other doesn’t so far a lot of people I’ve seen really like the zzf v2 and say it’s pretty damn spot on to a gen looking to buy shortly just want to buy the best bang for buck if there’s another one I’m missing or someone that sell Frankensteins that are even better I’m for that

Csb82

Horology Curious
15/6/20
Oh and I forgot arf also I’ve been looking at jtime to purchase from but is there any other vendors I should look into and don’t need to be spoon fed but it is a forum get peoples opinions because that’s what a forum is for so you don’t make a mistake and spend a bunch of Money on crap

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Well it does look like you like to be spoon feed since the info you are looking for is easy to find here. The Trusted dealers here are trusted and you can READ their reviews by yourself.

There are other factories than ZZF. Search on Noob v10 and ARF v3. Do your homework and make your mind up YOURSELF. And your million dollar question has already been asked 100000 times and it's not a yes or no answer.

You won't get any more help in this thread.

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk

Last edited:

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Oh and I forgot arf also I’ve been looking at jtime to purchase from but is there any other vendors I should look into and don’t need to be spoon fed but it is a forum get peoples opinions because that’s what a forum is for so you don’t make a mistake and spend a bunch of Money on crap

MXqNW.jpg

Reactions: Ecender and Akilles

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Black dial with date was looking at zzf v2 from jtime is there a better site? Or better watch than zzf looking for the best rep
How often do you think a new member pops up on RWI and asks "who has the best Sub?" If you stop and think about it, you might guess, "Well, I did - so maybe it's happened before..." And this might help you realise why many long-time members here have got a large stock of piss-taking answers ready for when this occurs, as it does... often.

Your research is correct, the ZZF v2 is considered the best OOTB Sub-C date right now. JTime is a great TD (Li is really helpful), but other TDs are available too - the TDs are here because they are all reliable and helpful. But JTime also has a close relationship with ZZF, so this may also work in their favour.

Last edited:

Csb82

Horology Curious
15/6/20
Thank you for the advice I’m actually thinking about getting one from bk as he does mods and ships done trying to get ahold of him now that’s looking like it’s going to be the tricky part

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17

Roli19

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/20
Germany
Looks like everybody has a different opinion what the best sub is. Maybe it's because every rep has different flaws and some people value different things more / care less about other flaws.

Reactions: DR Russell