• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Daytona Dial Rumor

kazpsp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18
Clean factory Daytona dial release soon.

I heard this rumor on Reddit, has anyone else hear about it?

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
I hope they attempt a Pepsi insert before anything else, and a Batman next. That's the hype now judging from how many active GMT threads here and no one factories have it done properly.

IF ONLY with Noob's color and font with V9's kind of transition point using AR's plating hahaha!

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
I hope they attempt a Pepsi insert before anything else, and a Batman next. That's the hype now judging from how many active GMT threads here and no one factories have it done properly.

Li told me in Dec that CF would *not* be making a Pepsi, but perhaps batman. Don't know if anything has changed, but I asked.

I think everyone would buy their Daytona dial just like they sold a bunch of Hulk dials.

Reactions: ettorefranco

kazpsp

12/3/18
Li told me in Dec that CF would *not* be making a Pepsi, but perhaps batman. Don't know if anything has changed, but I asked.

I think everyone would buy their Daytona dial just like they sold a bunch of Hulk dials.

Hey, Are you able to ask li if he has heard this rumor? :)

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
I doubt that 116500 dial is CF. They can't get it so wrong because that dial is so bad LOL

The ROLEX font is wrong along with the rest of the writing is wrong size, the sub dials is super skinny, and the lume is pinky orangy.

Last edited:

kazpsp

12/3/18
I doubt that 116500 dial is CF. They can't get it so wrong because that dial is so bad LOL

The ROLEX font is wrong along with the rest of the writing is wrong size, the sub dials is super skinny, and the lume is pinky orangy.

I'm assuming these are early production

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I am willing to bet that the Panda dial marked CF is actually Noob’s latest v3 batch. It’s looks zenith like thickness, not right for the 116500. The other dial looks good though.

I also heard that CF is working on Batman insert. After Noob released their Pepsi, I don’t think any other factory can beat that except for maybe better transition at 18.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Don’t think it’s noob either. The 5 lines of text is from the 116520. At least noob got that right on their 116500 dial

dashing

Dashing Around
Supporter
20/5/18
Metroville
MIxt1.jpg

I don't think CF would showcase their new dial with some rubbish bezel. :(

Reactions: srhoque

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Exciting thread. Anyone hear of any news on this from Li ?
Thanks.

Dan8888

Known Member
13/2/16
I'd instantly purchase a Daytona blue racing dial... always loved that and planning to add the gen to the collection

Reactions: BlackJaguar

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
If they could produce a great quality panda dial, sales would explode given Noobs v3 panda with the tiny tiny zenith style sub dials. Hopefully some good news to come