• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: Noob Skydweller

dragon07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/20
Can you tell me a website address where I can get this watch with a credit card?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Can you tell me a website address where I can get this watch with a credit card?

Try Trusty, he recently added that option. Using CC can be dicey though, many banks will not approve the payment. I used to get my payments pre-approved by my bank. This worked for a while but now TDs are using 3rd party companies to process the payments so there's a surcharge added that you often don't find out about til later. Plus currency exchange fees can be added. Sometimes extra fees can add up to $75 or $100. YMMV

Reactions: vcappp

tenx139

Renowned Member
16/5/19
US

You may try Puretime, I received an email on July 10 stating that once again they can accept credit cards.

As KJ2020 noted, my experience trying to use credit cards when I started into this hobby 2 years ago was frustrating, card would be declined with message to contact your bank to permit overseas transaction, and my bank would tell me that they could see no request on their end. Be prepared your credit card statement to be $50 -$85 more than your invoice, for conversion and overseas transaction. The charge on your statement will not show as the TD now, it will be some random middle company, because the TDs are selling counterfeit watches.
a1af401a6b1536020777fd0019b28ecc.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp and KJ2020

dragon07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/20
Try Trusty, he recently added that option. Using CC can be dicey though, many banks will not approve the payment. I used to get my payments pre-approved by my bank. This worked for a while but now TDs are using 3rd party companies to process the payments so there's a surcharge added that you often don't find out about til later. Plus currency exchange fees can be added. Sometimes extra fees can add up to $75 or $100. YMMV

I sent dm to you. "Where did you buy the product?" I asked. I want to get it out of there fast. no stock in most places

Last edited:

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I sent dm to you. "Where did you buy the product?" I asked. I want to get it out of there fast. no stock in most places

TD's with few exceptions don't carry stock watches, they order from factories

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The truncated numerals are 5, 6, 7 is such an eyesore to me. It's not nearly as bad with Roman numerals but both versions were discontinued in Basil 2018. Stick dials only now.

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
The truncated numerals are 5, 6, 7 is such an eyesore to me. It's not nearly as bad with Roman numerals but both versions were discontinued in Basil 2018. Stick dials only now.

As a graphic designer I find their choice of font here absolutely bizarre. (Eurostyle Bold Extended)

It works on a bezel on a sports watch - Submariner etc, but on a dial / sub dial I find it detestably ugly.

its one of the last fonts I'd use on a luxury product...

euro-district-9.jpg
euro-idylwood.jpg
euro-incredibles-computer.jpg
euro-moon-sarang.jpg
euro-walle-contaminant.jpg
Screenshot-2020-07-17-at-13-06-00.png

EDIT - don't mean to derail! Just indulging myself. Carry on...

Last edited:

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
As long as the clients are willing to buy those pieces of steel above price list, there is no need for RLX to take more care about fonts and all those stuff, unfortunately.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
What size is your wrist? Just trying to understand what it might look on mine.

My wrist is 7.25". Even a 44mm is not too big for me. I don't like lugs overhanging though so sometimes design affects the look.

NHw3s.jpg

Last edited:

YellingYellowLlama

Known Member
12/3/18
My wrist is 7.25". Even a 44mm is not too big for me. I don't like lugs overhanging though so sometimes design affects the look.

NHw3s.jpg

Of course a quick shot like this may not be representative on how it looks on you during the day, but to me this looks great on you. At my approx 7.1” I hope I’m big enough for this watch (this sounded weirdly sexual)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Of course a quick shot like this may not be representative on how it looks on you during the day, but to me this looks great on you. At my approx 7.1” I hope I’m big enough for this watch (this sounded weirdly sexual)

Where on the wrist you wear a watch can make a difference too as well as how tight the bracelet is. I've always worn them ahead of the wrist bone and slightly loose so it's comfortable.

Reactions: P..DR..D and vcappp