• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: Noob Skydweller

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Could always have it plated by someone like Flying Tommy

The problem is going to be getting it off without damage. Sometimes bezels are put on in such a way that they are not easily removed. The previous version Sky-D's I have are that way. The bezel is held on with the 8 sided octagonal wire but there's no way to access it since there's no insert. Even after the crystal is out, there's no access to the wire. I had to physically bend the bezel to get to the wire and pull it out. Then you can re-bend the bezel, re-insert the wire and press it over the retaining ring lip. Not fun.

Last edited:

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
The problem is going to be getting it off without damage. Sometimes bezels are put on in such a way that they are not easily removed. The previous version Sky-D's I have are that way. The bezel is held on with the 8 sided octagonal wire but there's no way to access it since there's no insert. Even after the crystal is out, there's no access to the wire. I had to physically bend the bezel to get to the wire and pull it out. Then you can re-bend the bezel, re-insert the wire and press it over the retaining ring lip. Not fun.

Ouch that’s a painful process...

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
TT are out now on puretime kj talked me into getting that one.
I have a serious buying problem right now.

il8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/17
So I pulled the trigger and got the black face. Ordered through InTime, had to pay in bitcoin which was a ballache and by the time I bought the coins and sent them with fees it ended up costing me more than a card payment would have, I should have just used PayPal! I’m really new to the rep game, if I posted the QC pics here could anyone have a quick look to see if there’s anything I miss? Also, I’ve got a rep friendly watch repair shop ready to give it a once over, any advice you could give?

Reactions: aje435

ffuhcu

14/7/16
if I posted the QC pics here could anyone have a quick look to see if there’s anything I miss? Also, I’ve got a rep friendly watch repair shop ready to give it a once over, any advice you could give?

Congrats. I've just ordered the same myself.

You are only allowed to ask for help with QC photos here if you have a particular concern.

Reactions: il8

Rollieblu

Looking Around
29/4/20
Waiting for more vids reviews for considering have one of them, for me the blue is more spectacular :confused:

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Overall quite nice but the sels are not good. Much too long in the lugs and not fitting too well in the video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tete

Doc brown

Supporter
Certified
1/11/17
That video sold me. Now for colour choice. Another video

[video]https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDcyMTgxODc5Ng==.html?spm=a2hbt.13141534.2_1.d 1_4&scm=20140719.rcmd.46309.video_XNDcyMTgxODc5Ng%3D%3 D[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

KrX

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/20
That video sold me. Now for colour choice. Another video

[video]https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDcyMTgxODc5Ng==.html?spm=a2hbt.13141534.2_1.d 1_4&scm=20140719.rcmd.46309.video_XNDcyMTgxODc5Ng%3D%3 D[/video]

the black dial is on way to me, this video told me to buy the blue too....;-)

J23dog

Horology Curious
10/1/13
United States
Noob now making this replica in 904 L steel. Do not know if still producing the 316 L version also, but can confirm with 100% certainty that have moved to production with the better metal.

Just wanted to let anyone know who might have interest....

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

rknsignup

Looking Around
27/5/20
Noob now making this replica in 904 L steel. Do not know if still producing the 316 L version also, but can confirm with 100% certainty that have moved to production with the better metal.

Just wanted to let anyone know who might have interest....
Thanks

which TD is offering this new Noob 904L version? thanks