• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMT Master II - BATMAN BLNR - NOOB with VR3185 - Video review

Noleex

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/11/18
Hi guys,
this is my first noob GMT with VR3185 movement

here are the specs of this Build:
  • Noob V10 Case
  • Noob v10 Dial (resolderd Dial Feets to fit 3186)
  • Noob Ceramic Insert with paintmod (and reduced speed bumps)
  • Noob Crown
  • VRF Stem
  • VRF Hands with Paintmod (from green to blue)
  • VRF3185
  • GMF Bracelet and Clasp
  • Gen Datewheel

Reactions: buzz483

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
No offense but the paint mod instantly makes the bezel looks cheap. You cant replicate gen texture with a simple paint and brush methid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noleex

Banned
8/11/18
No offense but the paint mod instantly makes the bezel looks cheap. You cant replicate gen texture with a simple paint and brush methid.

For sure not, but for those who won't spend over 2000 for a gen ceramic insert (if you ever catch one) its a good solution ;-)

Downing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/20

I disagree..IMO the insert is as close to gen as it can be. That's when comparing to the any rep Batman/Batgirl available now OOTB and looking at the watch from a usual distance. Of course if one takes a very close look at the watch AND knows how the GEN looks like, it's a tell. In some thread here there is a comparison to gen and one can tell it's very close indeed.

kingkitesurf

Horology Curious
24/7/06
For some it’s a sport to come as close to the real deal as possible. For others it is the overall look that they like on the watch but don’t want or are unable to slap 10k+ down for a watch. Personally i think this looks amazing. Even out of the box. But then again I would not mind if it stated anything else then Rolex on the dial either. I would not want to pass it as real and if somebody asks I immediately say it is a fake.
I love this watch

Reactions: Downing and Noleex

Noleex

Banned
8/11/18
Downing your beauty is done ;-)

by the way here is the difference between VRF stock und my paintmod:

I disagree..IMO the insert is as close to gen as it can be. That's when comparing to the any rep Batman/Batgirl available now OOTB and looking at the watch from a usual distance. Of course if one takes a very close look at the watch AND knows how the GEN looks like, it's a tell. In some thread here there is a comparison to gen and one can tell it's very close indeed.

Reactions: Downing

Downing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/20
Thanks Noleex I'm very satisfied with the new look of it Well done mate :)

Last edited: