• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Opinions on the GV Noob 116400 Milgauss

crazyninjadude

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/16
I have been looking at the Milgauss for a while and saw that Intime has it on for a pretty attractive price at the moment. I am wondering what everyone's thoughts on it are. I have not seen much about it on the forums. I know that the crystal has an application of green on it, unlike the gen.

My main questions are how the dial compares to the gen, how durable the green coating is (I've read jokes about people putting green sharpie on their dials), and whether or not it would fit a gen crystal, should I be able to source one.

This is a link to the watch in question.

https://www.intime05.co/promotions/6...let-a2836.html

I look forward to reading your replies,

Cheers

Last edited:

mascob1

6/11/16
I have been looking at the Milgauss for a while and saw that Intime has it on for a pretty attractive price at the moment. I am wondering what everyone's thoughts on it are. I have not seen much about it on the forums. I know that the crystal has an application of green on it, unlike the gen.

My main questions are how the dial compares to the gen, how durable the green coating is (I've read jokes about people putting green sharpie on their dials), and whether or not it would fit a gen crystal, should I be able to source one.

This is a link to the watch in question.

https://www.intime05.co/promotions/6...let-a2836.html

I look forward to reading your replies,

Cheers

Hello.
There are two big flaws on these watches.
First, for the blue dial, it's always off compare to gen gen!
I don't know why, but ANY factory can do this gorgous blue! (Yes, May be as you i'm in love with this watch!), it's an instant tell!
Second, the awful green inner ring on the crystal...it's easy to spot on! Another instant tell!
for the green coating, I don't understand why the factories did it on the exterior side of the sapphire crystal...it's scratches very easely...
So AMHO, stay away from this rep.

The only "correct" milgauss rep is the DJFactory with black dial, because they use a real green sapphire crystal, but it's not the same budget...

Last edited:

crazyninjadude

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/16
Hello.
There are two big flaws on these watches.
First, for the blue dial, it's always off compare to gen gen!
I don't know why, but ANY factory can do this gorgous blue! (Yes, May be as you i'm in love with this watch!), it's an instant tell!
Second, the awful green inner ring on the crystal...it's easy to spot on! Another instant tell!
for the green coating, I don't understand why the factories did it on the exterior side of the sapphire crystal...it's scratches very easely...
So AMHO, stay away from this rep.

The only "correct" milgauss rep is the DJFactory with black dial, because they use a real green sapphire crystal, but it's not the same budget...

Thanks for the info! Definitely a tad disappointed on that. Looks like I may have to save up and go gen on this one