• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 16610 out? Experts?

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
TDs are not stupid, they choose the slimmer looking dates to take photos. 2x dates are always thicker

Reactions: emdeevee

Daryl70

3/7/19
Dw does look better its a easy fix though so if you was to pick flaws you want something easy to fix. Better the Devil you know.

GreyCactus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/19
He said he will ship as soon as it's available, if the later dates are too thick i can always swap the movement to VR3135, if the later dates are fine i will focus on replacement crystal, bezel and maybe dial if the price is right down the line.

Regarding the crown guards i can live with them, they're not the best but I've seen much worse.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Idea just crossed my mind regarding to the dial. Could indices be transferred from zzf dial to LV with proper reluming of course? Are they same size?

Btadl1997

12/2/18
Idea just crossed my mind regarding to the dial. Could indices be transferred from zzf dial to LV with proper reluming of course? Are they same size?

I heard once on the ZZF thread that the clean dial marker are slightly bigger than gen markers.

Sent from the RWI App

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe

This is gen. Now look at that DW. Overall watch doesnt look different from ARF except the dial markers

ROXOLO

Known Member
9/12/18
So they are making a no-rehaut version in 904L with AR cyclops? Doesn't seem very period correct but overall, the last pictures look much better than the first batch. This might end my quest for a JF.

Daryl70

3/7/19
He said he will ship as soon as it's available, if the later dates are too thick i can always swap the movement to VR3135, if the later dates are fine i will focus on replacement crystal, bezel and maybe dial if the price is right down the line.

Regarding the crown guards i can live with them, they're not the best but I've seen much worse.

Ah ok so he hasn't gave you a date of when its being released. This is driving me crazy waiting for this 5 digit. In literally checking everyday now. Other than the date wheel the rest of the watch looks well made

Daryl70

3/7/19

Trying to get a hold of the dial on its own is a ball ache

Daryl70

3/7/19

This is gen. Now look at that DW. Overall watch doesnt look different from ARF except the dial markers

Dw looks kinda thick to me. Shows you we worry about these tiny things on our reps and gens aren't "perfect"

Reactions: Cadows

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
I only hope they improve the clasp... that clasp it’s just...horrible