• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 16610LV Kermit 904L

DutchSUB

Supporter
Certified
30/10/14
[EU] Netherlands
Looks like we are getting a 904L 5 digit sub by ARF this time.

2 Days ago the watchpage was online on PureTime and i took a screenshot.
Hours later it the page was deleted, not meant to be online already i think.

Top is JF.
Bottom is the new ARF.

diNIF.png

The Full picture:

diEj5.jpg

If u use the searchbar and typ "16610LV" you will see it in the search results, only the watch page is not available yet.
Must getting released anytime soon!
​​​​​​
dIqGW.jpg

​​​​​​
We hoped for the VR3135 but as you can see its still the SH3135 with to fat datefont.

THIS TOPIC WILL BE UPDATED WHEN THERE IS MORE INFO!

Last edited:

Bebew 78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/20
I saw it too but it is no longer on the site I think. When I click on it it puts me back to a first page.

DutchSUB

Supporter
Certified
30/10/14
[EU] Netherlands
It was proberly not meant to public on the site already.

If you search for 16610LV you will see it. Only the watch page is blocked for public.

Proberly going to be released any day now.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Wow. Definitely on board with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cpd2186

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Be interesting to see what the price hike is for 904L and VR3135. That's if it is going to be VR... Has anyone had any solid confirmation that ARF are getting access to this movement? The date font in the photo makes me think BARF (the B is for Bold, of course...). :)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Be interesting to see what the price hike is for 904L and VR3135. That's if it is going to be VR... Has anyone had any solid confirmation that ARF are getting access to this movement? The date font in the photo makes me think BARF (the B is for Bold, of course...). :)

Good one, a BARF datewheel indeed. They are consistent for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: p0pperini

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Straight from the source. There is only whats left in stock. VR3135 took over. Which is very logical

Haha, 1april joke? Why would they not use sh3135? Please link the source. Dont believe this anytime soon. Same as the noob v10, haven't seen one with vr3135 yet.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Haha, 1april joke? Why would they not use sh3135? Please link the source. Dont believe this anytime soon. Same as the noob v10, haven't seen one with vr3135 yet.

“Link the source”? That sounds more like April fools lol
For the V10 go to TD website and look at the movement on the pics. They call it SA yeah but so does ZZF.

bootlegboy

Renowned Member
14/6/18
Your excitement is palpable, and also seems to be causing you to talk nonsense.

One can only be hopeful for this to be real. I sold my Kermit almost a year ago and I regret it a lot actually. So I’ve been looking for one since. :/ so I am definitely rooting for this for to be real, even if I am talking nonsense :(

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
“Link the source”? That sounds more like April fools lol
For the V10 go to TD website and look at the movement on the pics. They call it SA yeah but so does ZZF.

diamant our friend cadows is correct on this. Looking at your join date, you may have arrived at this hobby after the huge confusion over what an "A3135" was--for some it was a decorated ETA or 23j movement, but other sites used that to describe the SA3135 when it was new. The bottom line is that you should ignore what TDs call any movement, and check with the experts who tear the movements apart and figure out what they really are and where they are from.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
diamant our friend cadows is correct on this. Looking at your join date, you may have arrived at this hobby after the huge confusion over what an "A3135" was--for some it was a decorated ETA or 23j movement, but other sites used that to describe the SA3135 when it was new. The bottom line is that you should ignore what TDs call any movement, and check with the experts who tear the movements apart and figure out what they really are and where they are from.

True on the join date, still no proof that noob is using vr movements. Example on trustytime they call it New noob movement..... And I dont believe ARF is going to use vrmovement either. And u guys cant provide any information that shmovement is dead? Just dead ends and free airtalk.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
One can only be hopeful for this to be real. I sold my Kermit almost a year ago and I regret it a lot actually. So I’ve been looking for one since. :/ so I am definitely rooting for this for to be real, even if I am talking nonsense :(
Sorry buddy - I was only pulling your leg! The combination of “grab one now” and “once it’s released” made me LOL. I’m super-interested in this story too. But for me, it’s more a case of “Oh god... am I going to have to buy six 904L ARF Subs In the future, to replace the six JF Subs I have right now?” So my own interest is tinged with trepidation... :)