• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona 116520 Noob vs ARF

exacten

Known Member
31/10/19
Hi guys i need ur advice and expertise to which watch will get you the biggest bang for the buck :D
[h=2]Daytona 116520 Noob 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet White Dial SA4130[/h] [h=2]Daytona 116520 ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet White Dial A4130 Super Clone V2[/h]

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
This again all boils down to how important a fully functioning chrono is to you.
i can only go by my own personal preference/experience, I've got the ARF 116520, it's quite impressive, I've got a friend who is familiar with handling rolexs (not neccessarily daytonas but he owns a sub and daydate) he didn't know it was a rep until I told him even after handling the watch for 10 minutes and he was more impressed it wasn't real, infact he offered me the cash to buy it there and then.
i don't wear the watch that often and when I do I've never ever had any need or reason to use the chrono function so for me the extra cost of the noob would have been a total waste of money, and I know if I had bought the noob it would have always bugged me that I'd spent $200 for something that for me is pointless,

I think "bang for buck" it's gotta be the ARF but Thats me personally but only you can decide what you want

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Spitfire63 OP has a duplicate of this thread (hence his 2nd post here). Others are replying over on the other version of the thread!

exacten

Known Member
31/10/19
This again all boils down to how important a fully functioning chrono is to you.
i can only go by my own personal preference/experience, I've got the ARF 116520, it's quite impressive, I've got a friend who is familiar with handling rolexs (not neccessarily daytonas but he owns a sub and daydate) he didn't know it was a rep until I told him even after handling the watch for 10 minutes and he was more impressed it wasn't real, infact he offered me the cash to buy it there and then.
i don't wear the watch that often and when I do I've never ever had any need or reason to use the chrono function so for me the extra cost of the noob would have been a total waste of money, and I know if I had bought the noob it would have always bugged me that I'd spent $200 for something that for me is pointless,

I think "bang for buck" it's gotta be the ARF but Thats me personally but only you can decide what you want

Thansk for your reply, i find it quite useful, and i will propably end up getting the ARF like you i dont really see the need for functional chronograph :p