• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ceramic Daytona Bezel Inserts New Unknown Factory. What do you guys think?

Alexfis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/20
Ceramic Daytona Bezel Inserts New Unknown Factory. What do you guys think? Are these any good at all?

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
They look good so far... Who is selling them, and for how much?

Reactions: KJ2020

Alexfis

Banned
24/4/20
They look good so far... Who is selling them, and for how much?

Id rather not say on the thread due to not wanting to advertise anything , but I am being offered them at 115 EUR. They look pretty alright to me but Im not sure how well they stack up to ARF or CLF bezel inserts? Seeing some more opinions would be nice!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
You wouldn't be advertising anything by posting a vendor link as long as it isn't yours. The inserts look good to me at that price.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Are you sure this is a different factory and not Noob latest batch? The fonts and depth of the digits actually look good but that's only one part of the equations. Things to consider:
- Color of insert indoor/outdoor, does it have the sputter coating like looks. In fact is it even sputter coated or just painted? In the pics, the white color looks tad more whiter (you know what I mean) than CF bezel, almost like the Noob insert. If these are indoor pics, they should look a shade of grey
- How long will the coating last in real life

Its good to see competition for inserts (customer benefits from it) . Unless someone gets this and does a detailed review (with more pics), I would still buy the CF for the black one.

Alexfis

Banned
24/4/20
Are you sure this is a different factory and not Noob latest batch? The fonts and depth of the digits actually look good but that's only one part of the equations. Things to consider:
- Color of insert indoor/outdoor, does it have the sputter coating like looks. In fact is it even sputter coated or just painted? In the pics, the white color looks tad more whiter (you know what I mean) than CF bezel, almost like the Noob insert. If these are indoor pics, they should look a shade of grey
- How long will the coating last in real life

Its good to see competition for inserts (customer benefits from it) . Unless someone gets this and does a detailed review (with more pics), I would still buy the CF for the black one.

Agreed Im gonna ask for more situational pictures. One thing to take away though is that the 116500 bezel insert is about 10 euros cheaper than the 116515 insert, so I think these might be different qualities. Additionally brown insert and black with yellow "platinium" look extremely promising. I might order one of them and see how it goes and make more high-res pictures myself.

Alexfis

Banned
24/4/20
You wouldn't be advertising anything by posting a vendor link as long as it isn't yours. The inserts look good to me at that price.

Local vendor who does not have a website, I have not yet made an experience with him and I do not feel comfortable in sharing or vouching for someone who I have not yet bought from. I am happy to be a guinea pig for the parts but I dont want anyone on this forum getting taken for. I will ask for more pics and if its good Ill risk it and post more on it once it arrives.

Price does not seem too bad, I forgot how much the clean factory goes for but the nice thing is that the brown and the black and yellow insert look quite good. both of which clean do not provide. Lets see how this goes, maybe Ive found something pretty cool for our community :) Lets wait and see!

Reactions: srhoque and KJ2020

Alexfis

Banned
24/4/20
Definitely seems to have that "3D" affect if you know what I mean, a bit hard to describe. Let me know your guys opinion.

ssouthall6

10/10/13

Thanks mate. I had seen these, a fellow member sent them to me a few days ago.

@philwongz
@red1

Font is pretty good but looks a bit inconsistent. Colours are close enough. Definitely worth a punt if you have a platona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssouthall6

10/10/13

@philwongz
@red1

Font is pretty good but looks a bit inconsistent. Colours are close enough. Definitely worth a punt if you have a platona

Alexfis

Banned
24/4/20

@philwongz
@red1

Which one youd recommend trying out first? The Black on Yellow or Brown on Platinium?