• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW V9F GMTs [pics inside] !!!

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
First of all thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question, I really appreciate your efforts and guys like yourself make people like myself love this hobby more and more, yes am kinda new to this "high end reps" world and before this all I knew about are those cheap quality watches which I owned one or two of them but since I own some gens and the fact that I am a VIP customer in my local ROLEX AD, I was very able to pass some cheapos as gen !! Even around some friends who own MANY rolexes !! It's kinda funny because those watches are ridiculously BAD so I think it's all about "appearances". But after getting to know this world and how good are the high end reps I decided it doesn't really worth paying 10 times more for watches.

Now regarding the GMT LN, and after reading for a while I came to a conclusion that V9F is a very good one except for the bezel where ARF has a better one but that's something I can live with, but looking at it from a different angle I think Subs are the way to go, especially that I will be receiving a gen hulk and an LN tomorrow so I think I will be flexing the gens for a while then get the ZZFs and sell those gens lol ????

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I say this all the time - that you could hand these high end reps (and now with the GMT clone movements, this includes the gmt's) to many Rolex owners (to most Rolex owners) and they would never know the difference. Most people, even modt Rolex owners have no clue.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cadows and KJ2020

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
First of all thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question, I really appreciate your efforts and guys like yourself make people like myself love this hobby more and more, yes am kinda new to this "high end reps" world and before this all I knew about are those cheap quality watches which I owned one or two of them but since I own some gens and the fact that I am a VIP customer in my local ROLEX AD, I was very able to pass some cheapos as gen !! Even around some friends who own MANY rolexes !! It's kinda funny because those watches are ridiculously BAD so I think it's all about "appearances". But after getting to know this world and how good are the high end reps I decided it doesn't really worth paying 10 times more for watches.

Now regarding the GMT LN, and after reading for a while I came to a conclusion that V9F is a very good one except for the bezel where ARF has a better one but that's something I can live with, but looking at it from a different angle I think Subs are the way to go, especially that I will be receiving a gen hulk and an LN tomorrow so I think I will be flexing the gens for a while then get the ZZFs and sell those gens lol ????

You decided not to pay 10 times more and then you paid 20k few days later lol

Az901

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/19
You decided not to pay 10 times more and then you paid 20k few days later lol

Unfortunately I didn't get the gens yet, things didn't turn as planned ???????? but it's ok, I just need to wait a little more ????

Reactions: Cadows

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Guys any idea what's the difference between these two?

126710LN
https://www.intime05.co/rollie/7167-...et-sa3186.html

116710LN
https://www.intime05.co/rollie/7167-...et-sa3186.html

Well both are V9F, but the 116710 is like $100 more ..

you listed the same link twice but here are all of them from V9F

https://www.intime05.co/search?searc...&orderway=desc

You can see that all the newly released 126710's are priced at $358, all the 116710's (and one previous release 126710) are priced at $458

There are some differences between the two models numbers in gen:

116710 LN / BLNR ‐ 3186, single coronet dial, oyster bracelet, shorter hands, rotate crown clockwise to advance hands forward and hour jump forward.

126710 BLNR / BLRO - 3285, double coronet dial, jubilee bracelet, longer hands, rotate crown anti-clockwise to advance hands forward and hour jump forward.

Note: there is no gen 126710 LN, both those are fantasy models.

All of the V9F models show the VR3185, it's hit or miss whether the movement engraving is correct. Interestingly, all of the $358 models show distorted datewheels. That should not be the fault of the DW since it's a VR, but rather the crystal (cyclops).

Last edited:

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
$358 for the 126710 BLNR, guess it's not too popular at the moment lol. Still on the hunt for a decent insert for mine.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Wouldn't they both be the same? Seems like intime like re-listing watches when they're on sale and I'm fairly certain V9F haven't swapped from the VR movements.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Wouldn't they both be the same? Seems like intime like re-listing watches when they're on sale and I'm fairly certain V9F haven't swapped from the VR movements.

The $458 one has a better 18 transition point on the insert, a better cyclops, and is stated and engraved 3285.

All of the $358 ones have bad cyclopses creating DW distortion. This may well be a chacteristic of a new batch. The inserts are hit or miss, and they all show a VR3185. So it looks like your $100 upgrades you to a 3285 engraving, lol.

Az901

10/11/19
The $458 one has a better 18 transition point on the insert, a better cyclops, and is stated and engraved 3285.

All of the $358 ones have bad cyclopses creating DW distortion. This may well be a chacteristic of a new batch. The inserts are hit or miss, and they all show a VR3185. So it looks like your $100 upgrades you to a 3285 engraving, lol.

So if we're talking about the LN, and let's assume you get a nice cyclops or maybe planning to replace it with a Prof Xtal, does it really worth the $100?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
So if we're talking about the LN, and let's assume you get a nice cyclops or maybe planning to replace it with a Prof Xtal, does it really worth the $100?

If you are going to replace the crystal with even a Clark's with AR cyclops crystal ($34, I like them a lot), then I would say no way. I also thought maybe Intime made a mistake with those prices but haven't checked elsewhere.

Clark's AR cyclops crystal

15947428389667.jpg

​​​​

Az901

10/11/19
If you are going to replace the crystal with even a Clark's with AR cyclops crystal ($34, I like them a lot), then I would say no way. I also thought maybe Intime made a mistake with those prices but haven't checked elsewhere.

Clark's AR cyclops crystal

15947428389667.jpg

​​​​
Man your builds are BEAUTIFUL

Reactions: KJ2020

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20

I asked Li from Jtime about it and he told me that the 358USD Version would not be from V9F, but from D1F. Those would not be good anyway.

Also I pulled the Trigger on a V9F Batman on Jubilee-Braccelet. Look forward to the waiting game.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I asked Li from Jtime about it and he told me that the 358USD Version would not be from V9F, but from D1F. Those would not be good anyway.

Also I pulled the Trigger on a V9F Batman on Jubilee-Braccelet. Look forward to the waiting game.

So Ryan's ads would be wrong then regarding factory

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
So Ryan's ads would be wrong then regarding factory

Idk, this is just the Info I got from Li, when I asked him if he sells the 368 USD Version as well

jaywatchman

31/7/20
I see both V9F and GMF use the VR movement in the 126710 BLNR rep over the timebomb SA's -
Out of the box which rep do you guys think is most true to gen?

I see the V9F looks to have a deeper engraving on the bezel,
but I've also heard good things about the GMF overall.

Side by side in pictures I can't quite spot any differences - maybe there are some obvious details you guys might know of?