• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW V9F GMTs [pics inside] !!!

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
It's good they're swapping the movements. I'm surprised there isn't any V9F QC's popping up yet. Think the factory is doing a bit more work on the BLNR bezels? Almost all of them look different across the TD photos.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Things are happening so fast lately in the rep world that im afraid to leave the forum for a few days to rest my brain cause I might miss smt important lmfao

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I just saw it on Trusty. The only good thing about this watch is movement. Everything else is terrible.

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
TttKP.png

LN bezel looks much better than BLNR, maybe a little thick on the engravings?

Still awaiting QC's for my 126710 BLNR

Engraving looks terrible, especially on " 10 "

TheDarkWright

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/4/20
England
Agreed RE: engraving. Hopefully it's just a first, rough iteration and they'll polish it up!

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Was considering the batman, but this is horrible.. Agree with Cadows

Relaxman84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/19
i think all factories are connected each other.they specilly dont make one of a supercopy watch.if inside watch is good then outside is shit. if outside good (like ARF) movement shit.is 1-2 times you spend money for that 3. or 4. time you start to think about buy genuine watch. i dont understand why noob`s pepsi & batman not same quality bezel ? pepsi is good but batman is shit.
then if all tghe movements is bad performance why we pay for noob 3285 around +150$ more ??? anybody can tell me something about that please.
if some fabric can make best one batman, they ll be best of market. or one of smart TD make a modding looklike a longisland coctail ll be best TD. like best bezel + best mov + best case outfit+ best insert +....

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
i think all factories are connected each other.they specilly dont make one of a supercopy watch.if inside watch is good then outside is shit. if outside good (like ARF) movement shit.is 1-2 times you spend money for that 3. or 4. time you start to think about buy genuine watch. i dont understand why noob`s pepsi & batman not same quality bezel ? pepsi is good but batman is shit.
then if all tghe movements is bad performance why we pay for noob 3285 around +150$ more ??? anybody can tell me something about that please.
if some fabric can make best one batman, they ll be best of market. or one of smart TD make a modding looklike a longisland coctail ll be best TD. like best bezel + best mov + best case outfit+ best insert +....

If only things are that simple......

Relaxman84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/19
If only things are that simple......

if they can make in the black bezel then they can make with blackblue bezel also same. they specially dont make.
i remember still when was release 4 core processor computer that time computer fabrics was made 16 core also.but they still dont sell this. day have bottle of water but they give us drop drop water ;)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Engraving looks terrible, especially on " 10 "

It's not engraved, it's molded so any irregularities would have to be attributed to the paint application, or dirt/debris. Any paint overspill onto the insert flat surface would scrape away easily and cleanly with a razor blade. Not that we should have to be doing that of course and it appears this sample has an issue with underfill as well. Often the early TD pics of a piece are not exactly like the production copy though. This may be just be a prototype or first run pic before final tweaking is done.

TNZJb.jpg

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
if they can make in the black bezel then they can make with blackblue bezel also same. they specially dont make.
i remember still when was release 4 core processor computer that time computer fabrics was made 16 core also.but they still dont sell this. day have bottle of water but they give us drop drop water ;)

Now you get it

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
ARF with VR3186 ($190). Thats the best LN option.

What makes you like the ARF over the VRF? I have the VRF LN, I felt like it was the best one out of the box (obviously it already has the VR3185). ARF bracelet is supposed to be a bit better, but I didn't find mine lacking.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
What makes you like the ARF over the VRF? I have the VRF LN, I felt like it was the best one out of the box (obviously it already has the VR3185). ARF bracelet is supposed to be a bit better, but I didn't find mine lacking.

ARF is the only factory who use real 904 steel. And secondly their brushing/polishing is the best.

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
ARF is the only factory who use real 904 steel. And secondly their brushing/polishing is the best.

Ahh- glad we have an expert in metallurgy in here to set the record straight on 904L. There's a whole thread about this topic somewhere, but I'm too lazy to track it down.

TwoSquare

Horology Curious
16/5/19
I'd a look in Pics on intime05.
I compared the engraving of the bracelet with the VRF and it looked not so prommising.

Will wait for the first qc pics.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
why can't they just make the insert right? is not that hard it's? even the number is skinny, transition is better than most other rep. DAMN that crooked 1....let just hope the movement is worth the wait!

I don’t know what makes you think it is not that hard. Nothing Rolex does is easy. Every single facet of their watch is made with an intent to be difficult to copy. The colors, the sunburst of dials, the general color of dials, the transition points, the materials. They develop their own fonts and even metals.

also, I have seen a lot of inserts now and have not seen any (especially GMTs) even close to correct. Considering that, I’d think it is that difficult. They’re all terrible in their own unique way.

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

I have the vrf and it is really nice and I love it but the insert is terrible. The inserts are bad on every 6 digit gmt but it’s much lesss terrible on the ARF. I think that is what scares a lot of people off. I think 90% of the people have the insert as 90% of the weight of the decision making process.