• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW V9F GMTs [pics inside] !!!

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
It's a good question though, the bezel in the promo pics looks good (where it has the bezels separate). I wonder when that will be released?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
https://puretimewatch.io/rlx2020051405.html
puretime listed it
i must be honest and say that if that number 1 is with serif like gen i wouldnt wait any minute to pull the thrigger for this watch
nice reliable movement,nice and corect sels,transition is corect,date and cyclops look so decent,best out of box so far imo

Reactions: HuyTech

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
puretime listed it
i must be honest and say that if that number 1 is with serif like gen i wouldnt wait any minute to pull the thrigger for this watch
nice reliable movement,nice and corect sels,transition is corect,date and cyclops look so decent,best out of box so far imo

I posted this previously, here it is again

The bicolor inserts are an epic fail. The Pepsi is even worse than this Batman comparison.

Speed bumps, blue in the 8 holes, markers too thin, blue color too light, too much angle off between digits, 1 serif not curved, 1 serif tip diagonal not parallel to 1 main body, different "platinum" color between upper and lower markers, engravings don't line up at the transition.

CFkYc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: watchboi

Bobi01

2/2/19
I posted this previously, here it is again

The bicolor inserts are an epic fail. The Pepsi is even worse than this Batman comparison.

Speed bumps, blue in the 8 holes, too thin, blue color too light, too much angle off between digits, 1 serif not curved, 1 serif tip diagonal not (nearly) parallel to 1 main body, different "platinum" color between upper and lower markers.

CFkYc.jpg

Yeah bro but it is not side by side comparison,if color of blue is corect it is best out of box isnt it

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Yeah bro but it is not side by side comparison,if color of blue is corect it is best out of box isnt it

Wouldn't keep the insert if I bought the watch. The engravings aren't even aligned between upper and lower halves. Only worse one I've seen is the new version VRF. Look back in this thread for actual watch pics, this insert is terrible.

Reactions: watchboi

Bobi01

2/2/19
Wouldn't keep the insert if I bought the watch. The engravings aren't even aligned between upper and lower halves. Only worse one I've seen is the new version VRF. Look back in this thread for actual watch pics, this insert is terrible.

You are right,so all except insert is good,lets wait and see first QC pictures

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
puretime listed it

Wow- i Guess I'm not a font guy, because even knowing about that flaw it doesn't bug me the slightest bit. That's just a good looking watch. =) They kind of nailed the color transition there.

KrX

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/20
Hi everybody,,

i just purchase it... Waiting..

Batman

Reactions: buzz483

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
Does hands look a bit empty to you? Like not filled enough with lume

Interesting that you mention that. I watched the video that was posted here and thought the hands looked really good. Like *really* good. I wonder if it's just the lighting, because the shape and the 3d effect on these hands is spot on.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Does hands look a bit empty to you? Like not filled enough with lume

Hard to tell, my ZZF V2 handset is nearly the same but has excellent lume. I cancelled my GMF order and went for the V9F so I'll share QC's when I've made a decision.

Worst case scenario I get a bad bezel but at least it's a good base with a good movement so I can go from there and upgrade the bezel.

Reactions: Cadows and KJ2020