• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW V9F GMTs [pics inside] !!!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Junior is stalking me, tell him to chill. He gets on my fucking nerves.

Nobody is stalking you, get off of your trip. And even if, so what? You’re on a public forum. Anyone can see your posts if they want to. If that bothers you so much, set your profile to private and it’s not directly visible.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Nobody is stalking you, get off of your trip. And even if, so what? You’re on a public forum. Anyone can see your posts if they want to. If that bothers you so much, set your profile to private and it’s not directly visible.

King gotta be visible.

anorphirith

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/09
[...]

Gold shock block = VR movement = best
No gold shock block = SH movement = 2nd best

Early GMF models (rare) = SA movement = 3rd best

Awesome thanks a lot for the explanation.
I think I pissed off the TD in the process of thinking out which movement the watch had lol. but everything is cool now.
so is the V9F still the best choice today ?

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Awesome thanks a lot for the explanation.
I think I pissed off the TD in the process of thinking out which movement the watch had lol. but everything is cool now.
so is the V9F still the best choice today ?

Personally I think the GMF Batman has a better insert than V9F

V9F LN insert is better than GMF.

Everyone but ARF is using ths VR3185 now, so take your pick.

MlUs8.jpg

HuyTech

10/8/17
some where on Earth
I still haven't get any update pic from QC....why it's taking so long? has anyone ever waited over 2 months for their watch? God dammit, this is REPLICA NOT GEN! WTF ....

Reactions: KJ2020

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I still haven't get any update pic from QC....why it's taking so long? has anyone ever waited over 2 months for their watch? God dammit, this is REPLICA NOT GEN! WTF ....

Which GMT did you order? Could very well be that a specific bezel insert is out of stock

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Which GMT did you order? Could very well be that a specific bezel insert is out of stock

Same one as me, V9F 126710 Batman, he received QC first, rejected, I received his rejected QC's, also rejected, I received second batch and accepted. He's still waiting. :(

anorphirith

31/7/09
I rejected the first one, then TD rejected the second one, they told me to keep waiting, I'm guessing it takes forever to make each rep. good thing I'm not in a rush, it's just a watch after all

Last edited:

HuyTech

10/8/17
some where on Earth
Same one as me, V9F 126710 Batman, he received QC first, rejected, I received his rejected QC's, also rejected, I received second batch and accepted. He's still waiting. :(

Finally after a long waiting period.... I'm still disappointed! I SWEAR! they keep sending me the SAME exact QC pics that I have rejected before....now i'm fucking PISS!

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
QC question, look at the front part of the first 2 of the 22:

looks like there is a smidge of paint overflowing from the engraving. How easy would it be remove it?

Rest looks pretty good IMO...

Relaxman84

26/6/19
'Who has the best GMT' is the 2020 edition of 'Who has the best sub'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im diamond dealer.my experience is about smallest micro details.when i check that watches i see all watches have a some defect..some factıry bezel some factory dial some movement.
i dont understand from movements.but when i check outside os watches i can tell you best SUBMARİNER is ZZF (even i was buy ARF) ,best GMT black is ARF , Best BATMAN still dont have (because all fabric's insert is shit) Best PEPSİ is Noob,best DATEJUST 41 MM is ARF.
this is my idea..
im also waiting best GMT BATMAN.around 2 years i waiting the best replica of BATMAN.but still dont release.
i think is all chinese replica fabrics is in the same corporation members.they specially dont make the best replica for can be recognize from the genuine watch.
and if you want the best replica you have to buy few fabric's watches and build your best replica.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
QC question, look at the front part of the first 2 of the 22:

looks like there is a smidge of paint overflowing from the engraving. How easy would it be remove it?

Rest looks pretty good IMO...

The 2 in 22 looks more like it has a small piece of black dirt or debris in it than a paint overflow. I think it should come loose with a toothpick or toothbrush and soap.

The insert looks pretty good overall. I still think it's better than GMF or VRF. It's not as good as the ARF insert, but the VR3185 movement is a better choice. There are more issues of dates getting stuck in recent ARF releases so this is a good choice overall.

Do you have any other pics showing the date? The reason I ask is the top of the 5 looks incomplete. It may just be washed out from a strong light source but this is not typical of a VR datewheel.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
The 2 in 22 looks more like it has a small piece of black dirt or debris in it than a paint overflow. I think it should come loose with a toothpick or toothbrush and soap.

The insert looks pretty good overall. I still think it's better than GMF or VRF. It's not as good as the ARF insert, but the VR3185 movement is a better choice. There are more issues of dates getting stuck in recent ARF releases so this is a good choice overall.

Do you have any other pics showing the date? The reason I ask is the top of the 5 looks incomplete. It may just be washed out from a strong light source but this is not typical of a VR datewheel.

Thanks for your reply. Date is fine, in other photos the 5 appears complete

Reactions: KJ2020