• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW V9F GMTs [pics inside] !!!

mshalaby

Horology Curious
27/5/20
Hey Guys,

I just want to share the QC photos I just received today, it's GMT Master II, NOOB factory... actually my biggest concern is the blue filling half of the number 8 on the left side while on the other side for the 6 number it's somehow rightly filled.

Sorry I was receiving an internal server error whenever I was posting while it was posting everytime.

52FtvE2

Last edited:

mshalaby

Horology Curious
27/5/20
Hey Guys,

I just want to share the QC photos I just received today, it's GMT Master II, NOOB factory... actually my biggest concern is the blue filling half of the number 8 on the left side while on the other side for the 6 number it's somehow rightly filled.

Thanks

mshalaby

Horology Curious
27/5/20
Hey Guys,

Thanks

mshalaby

Horology Curious
27/5/20
Hey Guys,

Thanks

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
Hey Guys,

Sorry I was receiving an internal server error whenever I was posting while it was posting everytime.

Thanks for sharing.
Is going to be your watch and your concern is valid.

​​​​​​AND IF ANYONE WITH TAPATALK OR RWI APP GETS ERROR WHEN POSTING, PLEASE DO NOT CLICK SEND AGAIN, JUST CLICK REFRESH FROM THE 3 DOTS ON TOP RIGHT CORNER, YOUR INTENDED POST IS MOST LIKELY POSTED ALREADY. THIS WILL HELP WITH REPEATED, MULTIPLE POSTS.

Sorry for the Caps, I just have to.
Cheers

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
Hey Guys,

Thanks

Not sure if the bezel insert should be your main concern, I think Noob still uses a movement that you probably don't want. Do you have any photos of the movement itself?

Reactions: KJ2020

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hey Guys,

Thanks

This thread is about the v9f, not about the noob. Thanks

Reactions: Bobi01 and Tomeng01

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Not sure if the bezel insert should be your main concern, I think Noob still uses a movement that you probably don't want. Do you have any photos of the movement itself?

This ^

All new Noobs use the 2824 CHS timebomb movements. Not to mention their inserts DO suck. Oh but they are only $648. I would reject that and switch it to any true clone Batman. ANY ONE would be a far better choice - GMF, V9F, VRF.

Post #199

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...24#post8942424

Last edited:

mshalaby

Horology Curious
27/5/20
Sorry again for posting more than once, and sorry for posting here in this thread I just have to whether reject or approve and now I'm just deciding for weather V9F or GMFV3 and refund the difference as the noob is 648$ and others are less than 500$ already so I thought of getting some advice from experienced people here in an active thread related to the same model.

Thank you again

srhoque

28/11/18
6MW clasp code is GMF, along with timebomb movement. GMF V2 100%

Plus the insert looks terrible. Honestly every time I look at the Pepsi from other factories, I am reminded of Noob’s excellence. There are many things wrong with Noob’s Pepsi...but that inset makes it worth it (2 of my close colleagues have the gen, your eyes always falls on the insert first).

Reactions: Fervid

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Plus the insert looks terrible. Honestly every time I look at the Pepsi from other factories, I am reminded of Noob’s excellence. There are many things wrong with Noob’s Pepsi...but that inset makes it worth it (2 of my close colleagues have the gen, your eyes always falls on the insert first).

If Noob can fix the transition points on their inserts and jump to the new movements they will have the best OOTB available. I'll gladly pay top dollar for that.

srhoque

28/11/18
If Noob can fix the transition points on their inserts and jump to the new movements they will have the best OOTB available. I'll gladly pay top dollar for that.

Transition is barely visible on wrist and on normal 1x magnification photos. This watch is selling by the boatload in mainland China (their primary target customer base), they literally have no motivation to change anything. Bad situation for us :( Noob doesn’t care, they have already probably made up for the investment in the insert manufacturing technology. Its just like their Daytona, they do whatever they want. Look at their recent Panda dials (disgusting) but they still sell it by the ton.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Sorry again for posting more than once, and sorry for posting here in this thread I just have to whether reject or approve and now I'm just deciding for weather V9F or GMFV3 and refund the difference as the noob is 648$ and others are less than 500$ already so I thought of getting some advice from experienced people here in an active thread related to the same model.

Thank you again

Get the V9F for the certain VR3185 movement.

The GMF V3 is showing the VR3185 movement on Puretime but not on Trusty and it is known to have shipped with the less desirable SA3186.

https://puretimewatch.io/gmt-master...steel-gmf-1-1-best-edition-sa3285-chs-v3.html

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=20992

Either one is a much better choice than the Noob