• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW V9F GMTs [pics inside] !!!

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I'm going to wait for the V9F Pepsi. The GMF's don't look that great...

From published pics so far, the V9F Pepsi insert looks pretty bad too. There are definitely better case, bezel assembly, dial and movement alternatives but the Noob is still far ahead of the game just for that amazing insert. Hoping that ARF can make something equally good while also getting the other aspects of the watch right (then all you would need is to drop in a VR3185 and we are in business ;))

Reactions: HuyTech and KJ2020

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Yeah it's gmf without a doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it is a GMF but just mentioned in the GMF thread that I don’t trust the pics. At least with regard to the movements. The dealers often put any movement pics in the gallery and often (especially with GMTs) not the correct pics of the correct movement.

The description states SA3285 but it shows a VR3186 so I’m anxious to see some qc pics if anyone orders one.

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
I know it is a GMF but just mentioned in the GMF thread that I don’t trust the pics. At least with regard to the movements. The dealers often put any movement pics in the gallery and often (especially with GMTs) not the correct pics of the correct movement.

The description states SA3285 but it shows a VR3186 so I’m anxious to see some qc pics if anyone orders one.
You have to keep in mind, there is no SA3285. They are knowingly advertising 3185/6 as 3285 bcz they are engraving the bridges 3285. They haven't even clone a 3235 let alone 3285. But benefits are we can use gen hands and it has correct handstack.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
GMF is not even bothering to source the VR3185s that have the 3285 engravings for their 126710s. Not that it really matters, at least they've switched to the VR3185.

HuyTech

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/17
some where on Earth
From published pics so far, the V9F Pepsi insert looks pretty bad too. There are definitely better case, bezel assembly, dial and movement alternatives but the Noob is still far ahead of the game just for that amazing insert. Hoping that ARF can make something equally good while also getting the other aspects of the watch right (then all you would need is to drop in a VR3185 and we are in business ;))

You're right on the Noob BLRO Pepsi Insert, Noob got the insert color perfect, but lack of transition on 18, the clasp lock is not smooth like the bracelet, it's too rough. Not to mention the ticking time bomb custom movement. So far, I haven't see any manufacture replicate BLRO or the BLNR insert that look right. Damn, is not that hard it's, maybe this is how they do business, if they make everything flawless, then they can't improve on a newer version. Keep us sucker keep wanting to upgrade to the newer version and spending that $$$..... shit that's why Noob got a V10 submariner, lol... imagine how much money they made from version 1 - 10.

gmf
v9f
noob

ZZF should join the competition... should be a good one. Their Submariner are the best so far.

Reactions: srhoque

Hazing

9/5/19
You have to keep in mind, there is no SA3285. They are knowingly advertising 3185/6 as 3285 bcz they are engraving the bridges 3285. They haven't even clone a 3235 let alone 3285. But benefits are we can use gen hands and it has correct handstack.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I hear ya. I’m just saying I’lL be a little skeptical until I see one or two watches come in with it. I’ve just seen these TD pics mean jack two many times. I don’t want to seem like a naysayer or a pessimist as I’m just saying the same thing, I hope it is true. I just learned from experience not to put too much stock into dealer pics/specs on movements.

Hazing

9/5/19
SO IF ANYONE ORDERS ONE, PLEASE ASK FOR QC’s OF THE MOVEMENT.

Sorry for the all caps but thought it was significant enough to cap out,

srhoque

28/11/18
You're right on the Noob BLRO Pepsi Insert, Noob got the insert color perfect, but lack of transition on 18, the clasp lock is not smooth like the bracelet, it's too rough. Not to mention the ticking time bomb custom movement. So far, I haven't see any manufacture replicate BLRO or the BLNR insert that look right. Damn, is not that hard it's, maybe this is how they do business, if they make everything flawless, then they can't improve on a newer version. Keep us sucker keep wanting to upgrade to the newer version and spending that $$$..... shit that's why Noob got a V10 submariner, lol... imagine how much money they made from version 1 - 10.

gmf
v9f
noob

ZZF should join the competition... should be a good one. Their Submariner are the best so far.

Well ZZF has been milking customers too with Hulk. Within 4 months - they had 3 releases...v2, v2s-old, v2s-new (X fixed in Rolex). There have been so many that have purchased atleast 2 of these 3 versions :D:D

Goon3r

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/20
UK
Someone’s gotta take the rejects.. my paranoia will forever have me thinking the watch in my QC pictures have previously been rejected

Reactions: NotSoSmart

srhoque

28/11/18
GMF is not even bothering to source the VR3185s that have the 3285 engravings for their 126710s. Not that it really matters, at least they've switched to the VR3185.

Come one KJ, that matters a lot ;) If I ever get called out, I will instantly open the caseback, show them the "3285" engraving and prove it as 100% gen.

Reactions: KJ2020