• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oyster Perpetual 39mm

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Interested in UBF 39mm grape too. I like ARF grape but couldn't seems to justify the price tag

For me its not just the price but I had way too many problems with SH movements in my JF and AR reps.
I used to have JF with red grape dial but movement was crapping out. I had it fixed 3 times eventually I gave up.

I would like to see UBF grape in national light.

ROSUMI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/21
Someone have done a comparision between UBF and ArF Rodhium OP 39 ?

Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

ROSUMI

5/2/21
Someone have done a comparision between UBF and ArF Rodhium OP 39 ?

Thanks

Rodhium

ROSUMI

5/2/21
Someone have done a comparision between UBF and ArF Rhodium OP 39 ?

Thanks

[/QUOT

CJS57

7/9/20
I have 39 mm ANF with Asian 2824 that lasted about 50 hours on the wrist. Just easy daytime wear. Runs but stops. So much for the more reliable 2824 lol. Now I think it will be better to scrap it out or practice on it and just get another one. I have tried to find someone to service it, no one is interested. The UBF looks good to me. I like the ARF better but too afraid of the SH 3132 movement. Do TD's offer service etc. before they send? That may be the way to go, ARF with service in China.

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
My JF 114300. The grail.
bd19ade1a2819cb2d243b6707802e70c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Buythedip

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I have 39 mm ANF with Asian 2824 that lasted about 50 hours on the wrist. Just easy daytime wear. Runs but stops. So much for the more reliable 2824 lol. Now I think it will be better to scrap it out or practice on it and just get another one. I have tried to find someone to service it, no one is interested. The UBF looks good to me. I like the ARF better but too afraid of the SH 3132 movement. Do TD's offer service etc. before they send? That may be the way to go, ARF with service in China.

get it fixed. 2824 should be very easy to fix.
SH without upgrading it with some gen parts is a gamble even after servicing.

Stevo85

18/12/18
Liverpool
Don’t know if you can see it in the photo but the Rolex coronet and hour markers are crazy shiny on the gen compared to the rep. White gold doing its thing

Buythedip

Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Here and there, but more there
My gen grape dial has arrived :)

Hi mate, congrats on the new piece. Out of the ARF OP39 Rhodium, Grape & White which would you say is the most authentic?
I am very close to the pulling the trigger, as I like all the colours I would lean towards purchasing the one which is closest to the gen.
Having browsed the forum, it appears the hour makers on the white/black are slightly off which is a shame because the black would have been my first choice.
Thanks

Reactions: Stevo85

Stevo85

18/12/18
Liverpool
Hi mate, congrats on the new piece. Out of the ARF OP39 Rhodium, Grape & White which would you say is the most authentic?
I am very close to the pulling the trigger, as I like all the colours I would lean towards purchasing the one which is closest to the gen.
Having browsed the forum, it appears the hour makers on the white/black are slightly off which is a shame because the black would have been my first choice.
Thanks

To be honest I’d say the white and black looked the best to me. I’ve only had the Rhodium and white versions from ARF and gen in hand but the rhodium had super squared off flat hour markers at 3,6,9 so that was an instant tell for me.
The white I have is much better, but still not gen like. Mostly on the Rolex coronet which is still to flat and lifeless compared to gen.

Reactions: Buythedip

GenuineFool

Supporter
Has anyone seen a good comparison of the candy pink dial from any of the factories with the gen? I haven't found anyone comment on how close the candy pink color is to gen. I get that it's not as popular with guys, but somebody must be buying it for their wife.

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Has anyone seen a good comparison of the candy pink dial from any of the factories with the gen? I haven't found anyone comment on how close the candy pink color is to gen. I get that it's not as popular with guys, but somebody must be buying it for their wife.

We are still waiting for one of the Top Tier factories to bring out the new OP41’s so probably won’t be any decent comparison’s until we get a Gen like rep first.

ROSUMI

5/2/21
Someone have a QC pictures about OP 41 Green Dial BP ?

GenuineFool

Supporter
We are still waiting for one of the Top Tier factories to bring out the new OP41’s so probably won’t be any decent comparison’s until we get a Gen like rep first.

Thanks. I know that GMF, BP, and KRF make the OP36 with candy pink dial, but haven't been able to find any photos outside of TDs. It looks like I can either GP all three and find someone with a gen, or just bide my time.