• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oyster Perpetual 39mm

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Here's a little review of it in blue dial, I find this video kinda funny and entertaining lol

https://youtu.be/GnOFXc1mCmw

Haha, Focus bitch! Maybe I should have another drink.

I really wrestled with the color choice. I wanted to try the grape but I was really soured by some BP blue dials that looked purple in bright light. So I didnt want a sour grapes watch! The rhodium is a sure thing.

HKl15.jpg

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Haha, Focus bitch! Maybe I should have another drink.

I really wrestled with the color choice. I wanted to try the grape but I was really soured by some BP blue dials that looked purple in bright light. So I didnt want a sour grapes watch! The rhodium is a sure thing.

HKl15.jpg

LOL

oh wow.. yea that's definitely purple in the light. I would stay away from that too!

I think you can't go wrong with your choice with the rhodium. Post pics once received!

Reactions: KJ2020

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
114300 whit OP received and couldn't be happier with it!

Here's the color of the dial vs white paper, it's creamy and yes it has that metallic/pearly shimmer

But it does indeed look quite white in certain lighting conditions.

That looks very nice. Such a classic look that’ll work for any occasion

Reactions: McDuck888

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
BOSSK That white dial looks beautiful on you! I’ve not thought of buying a white before. - Super special

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
BOSSK That white dial looks beautiful on you! I’ve not thought of buying a white before. - Super special

Hehe wrong tag, it’s actually the gentleman above your post. I just quoted his pics.

Certainly does have me considering the white dial, despite loving my rhodium dial OP 39

Reactions: Perpetual

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Hehe wrong tag, it’s actually the gentleman above your post. I just quoted his pics.

Certainly does have me considering the white dial, despite loving my rhodium dial OP 39

Very nice peice as well Sir! Can't go wrong with that dial color suitable for all situations

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Niiiiiice such a great GADA watch.
Grey .... or white ..... or grape perhaps ..... decisions decisions....
We should tell all the peeps
lamenting Rolex discontinuing the OP39 that there are plenty still made in China !!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Mine glow all blue hands and markers, I assume this isn't correct? Should they glow green?

The gen has both SL (green) and CL (blue-green) so either is fine. Your serial number may not be correct for CL but I never worry about stuff like that.