• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oyster Perpetual 39mm

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Yes good night and thanks Italian Cat . This little discussion has finally made my mind up about posting on this site , which i have been thinking about 'should i be doing ' for a while . This site used to be full of great forum members , it now seems to be occupied by full on cunts most of whom are clueless . I'm going to log off and give the place a miss for a while .

Bit late to the party, but :

Do us all a big favor, either you come back with a different attitude, or don't come back at all.

This member had only voiced his opinion, you had a different one and you expressed it in a rather aggressive manner but you were somewhat polite, I don't understand why you felt the need to go to insults in your last message.

You have anger management issue it seems, online communities may not be suited for you ...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I'm going to log off and give the place a miss for a while .

One more outburst like that aimed at either a member or a staffer and I'll make your logoff permanent. I have utterly had it with your arrogance and rude attitude.

YLZb5.jpg

Redheart

17/5/19
I mean specifically the faceted hour markers, compared to all the flat hour markers from all the other players!

rlx2020081102-01.jpg

Redheart

17/5/19
ZHPbKs.jpg

I am on the fence to cop this

OP text seems misaligned
SCOC looks perfect
White color is a mystery from those photos, especially compared to the magnificent gen white texture
Movement is reliable
Lime might be wrong color in the dark
But I want a white OP so bad!

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

If you feel the rep feels cheap , and not gen like what can i do about it ? I'm obviously assuming you have purchased an ARF ? As ' helping me choose ' indicates you are still looking and have not yet purchased the watch ? While ' it feels cheap ' indicates you have purchased one and are disappointed ? If the latter what do want me to do send you a refund ?

Last edited:

Subdued

20/11/19
If you feel the rep feels cheap , and not gen like what can i do about it ? I'm obviously assuming you have purchased an ARF ? As ' helping me choose ' indicates you are still looking and have not yet purchased the watch ? While ' it feels cheap ' indicates you have purchased one and are disappointed ? If the latter what do want me to do send you a refund ?

Show us your gen OP mate :)

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
The ARF OP is the best. No questions about it really. Held the white dial side by side with a gen which is in white too.

GBD

Horology Curious
26/9/20

What?! haha

I was just asking if the model that you said "With your eyes closed you can tell the ARF 114300 is a fake" is the one I linked.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
....the model that you said "With your eyes closed you can tell the ARF 114300 is a fake" is the one I linked....
I never posted that another member did , you should have another read of the thread !

Last edited: