• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oyster Perpetual 39mm

draghetto45

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/5/20
hi, i am looking for a rolex oster prpetual 39mm. I wish it was available, does anyone sell?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
hi, i am looking for a rolex oster prpetual 39mm. I wish it was available, does anyone sell?

I wish it was available ??? All the TD's sell them ? The ARF red grape /grey dials are NWBIG super rep . They also make blue/ black/white dials . The BP factory not as good but decent reps , also there are some versions by newer smaller factories .

Last edited:

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
Shame there isn’t a white version as good as the grey ones!

I love the white OP!

Italian cat

Known Member
28/10/17
why no one talk about UBF?

I do!
I’ve been studying the OP 39 a lot in the last weeks and compared ARF, UBF and BP.
I think UBF is very nice with noteworthy flaws in the rhodium and grape versions.
I’m not a green/blue fan so I really don’t like that version even it’s coming from Rolex..
Another speech for white and black face.
They are very well made, way better then ARF in writings, but have a big problem with lume being blue and not green.
Incomprehensible but that is. And think that they are doing it right on 114200!
UBF grey and grape is the way to go at the moment with OP 114300.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
I do!
I’ve been studying the OP 39 a lot in the last weeks and compared ARF, UBF and BP.
I think UBF is very nice with noteworthy flaws in the rhodium and grape versions.
I’m not a green/blue fan so I really don’t like that version even it’s coming from Rolex..
Another speech for white and black face.
They are very well made, way better then ARF in writings, but have a big problem with lume being blue and not green.
Incomprehensible but that is. And think that they are doing it right on 114200!

so other than the lume colour the UBF white dial is good? i need to start my research!

Italian cat

Known Member
28/10/17
so other than the lume colour the UBF white dial is good? i need to start my research!

Yes it is.
If it wasn’t for the color I’d say it’s perfect for 288 USD.

It’s very strange there are no review or pics around. I mean it could be less horrible then what TD pics are showing.

ottantottouno

Horology Curious
2/11/19
I'm interested to the rhodium(but I like also white or black one) , I would have chosen ARF (considered Super Rep) but I'm really worried about his not reliable movement, if UBF is comparable in quality I'd take it without doubt couse of 2824 movement.

Last edited:

Italian cat

Known Member
28/10/17
I'm interested to the rhodium, I would have chosen ARF (considered Super Rep) but I'm really worried about his not reliable movement, if UBF is comparable in quality I'd take it without doubt couse of 2824 movement.

To me with the rhodium going UBF is the right thing.

Reactions: ottantottouno

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
The ARF Rhodium ( grey ) and Red Grape is the way to go with the OP 114300 . It's the best OOTB Rolex replica you can buy IMO , superior in every way to the UBF it's not really up for debate . The only reason you would go for the UBF would be budget or being scared of the SH3132 ' Super clone ' movement .

I have only seen the UBF red grape in real life a quick glance at the dial and you know it's a fake .

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

Italian cat

Known Member
28/10/17
The ARF Rhodium ( grey ) and Red Grape is the way to go with the OP 114300 . It's the best OOTB Rolex replica you can buy IMO , superior in every way to the UBF it's not really up for debate . The only reason you would go for the UBF would be budget or being scared of the SH3132 ' Super clone ' movement .

I have only seen the UBF red grape in real life a quick glance at the dial and you know it's a fake .

Hello Chocolito, hope you are doing well.

“The only reason you would go for the UBF would be budget or being scared of the SH3132 ' Super clone ' movement”.

More then enough for a watch you can’t distinguish unless you are examining both side by side and leaves 200 USD in your wallet when buying more all the money you are saving in the future.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hello Chocolito, hope you are doing well.

“The only reason you would go for the UBF would be budget or being scared of the SH3132 ' Super clone ' movement”.

More then enough for a watch you can’t distinguish unless you are examining both side by side and leaves 200 USD in your wallet when buying more all the money you are saving in the future.

Can i ask you a question ? I take it you have personally handled the ARF , UBF and Genuine OP114300 in forming your expert opinion ? Perhaps together ?

Last edited:

Italian cat

Known Member
28/10/17
Can i ask you a question ? I take it you have personally handled the ARF , UBF and Genuine OP114300 in forming your expert opinion ? Perhaps together ?

Never UBF but gen and JF, gen and ARF, ARF and BP.
Between rep JF is the best, ARF the worst in terms of consistency and gen feeling.
With your eyes closed just by palpating you can say it’s fake.
This is obviously my opinion everybody can disagree with.
Forums are made for this, aren’t?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Never UBF but gen and JF, gen and ARF, ARF and BP.
Between rep JF is the best, ARF the worst in terms of consistency and gen feeling.
With your eyes closed just by palpating you can say it’s fake.
This is obviously my opinion everybody can disagree with.
Forums are made for this, aren’t?

YEP you are correct everybody can disagree opinions are like arseholes we all them . So UBF ' is definitely the way to go' for grey and red grape' but you have never seen one only in TD pics ? If you had you would know the watch screams fake and the dial is terrible .

I own a genuine 114300 ( i purchased for my wife ) also have both a JF and ARF in red grape and rhodium in my watchbox , so i can directly compare them side by side . IMO both the JF and ARF are on the same level and they are very very gen like reps out of the box . Again IMO only ! The best OOTB reps i have owned , not the favourite rep i own , but the best as regards being gen like . With your eyes closed you can tell the ARF 114300 is a fake :D:D The UBF is $200 cheaper because you get $200 less of watch .

Regards the BP there was sales thread recently were a member purchased an ARF OP to only discover it was a BP . Anybody who followed the thread could see the difference in quality and why he picked up on the mistake ( not the sellers fault apparently ) . The Consensual List isn't made it was formed originally by some ' expert ' watch guys who know a lot more about reps and watches than me and i expect you . It is though a consensual list not one persons opinion .

The ARF/JF is the only NWBIG 'super rep ' ROLEX rep for a reason, it's the best watch out there . Arguing the BP/UBF /ANC etc is better is an opinion one you're entitled to it , but it's like arguing who is the greatest NBA player of all time . You can argue it's Kobe, Le Bron , Shaq, Magic , Bird, Wilt , Kareem etc etc but the answer is always going to be Jordan the GOAT .

Last edited:

Italian cat

Known Member
28/10/17
YEP you are correct everybody can disagree opinions are like arseholes we all them . So UBF ' is definitely the way to go' for grey and red grape' but you have never seen one only in TD pics ? If you had you would know the watch screams fake and the dial is terrible .

I own a genuine 114300 ( i purchased for my wife ) also have both a JF and ARF in red grape and rhodium in my watchbox , so i can directly compare them side by side . IMO both the JF and ARF are on the same level and they are very very gen like reps out of the box . Again IMO only ! The best OOTB reps i have owned , not the favourite rep i own , but the best as regards being gen like . With your eyes closed you can tell the ARF 114300 is a fake :D:D The UBF is $200 cheaper because you get $200 less of watch .

Regards the BP there was sales thread recently were a member purchased an ARF OP to only discover it was a BP . Anybody who followed the thread could see the difference in quality and why he picked up on the mistake ( not the sellers fault apparently ) . The Consensual List isn't made it was formed originally by some ' expert ' watch guys who know a lot more about reps and watches than me and i expect you . It is though a consensual list not one persons opinion .

The ARF/JF is the only NWBIG 'super rep ' ROLEX rep for a reason, it's the best watch out there . Arguing the BP/UBF /ANC etc is better is an opinion one you're entitled to it , but it's like arguing who is the greatest NBA player of all time . You can argue it's Kobe, Le Bron , Shaq, Magic , Bird, Wilt , Kareem etc etc but the answer is always going to be Jordan the GOAT .

Ok
Good night

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Ok
Good night

Yes good night and thanks Italian Cat . This little discussion has finally made my mind up about posting on this site , which i have been thinking about 'should i be doing ' for a while . This site used to be full of great forum members , it now seems to be occupied by full on cunts most of whom are clueless . I'm going to log off and give the place a miss for a while .

Reactions: mclarendude

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Yes good night and thanks Italian Cat . This little discussion has finally made my mind up about posting on this site .
Well i appreciated your contribution still on the fence about an OP or an Aquaterra....

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
I had the BP, for me it did the work ( wear it once a month maybe, not a daily or in rotation)
If you are looking for a daily go for the ARF, and bear in mind that it will be needing to get serviced- I did it.
The only advantage for me of the BP is that it comes with easy link, and the ARF not.
Both of them feels light and cheap compared to a gen, but the BP more, so if I keep my ARF OP I will try with gen bracelet if it improves.

The new models for less than 300 seems so fine to me, I want to try the 114200 green dial.

Reactions: KJ2020

Italian cat

Known Member
28/10/17
Yes good night and thanks Italian Cat . This little discussion has finally made my mind up about posting on this site , which i have been thinking about 'should i be doing ' for a while . This site used to be full of great forum members , it now seems to be occupied by full on cunts most of whom are clueless . I'm going to log off and give the place a miss for a while .

Don’t know why I immediately felt it would ended with subtle insult and mockery.
Really sorry for this.