• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why not a 16610 Clone Production?

DutchSUB

Supporter
Certified
30/10/14
[EU] Netherlands
It was you who “confirmed” it and watch cant be found on PT at all

Dude, can you read?

It was on the site for a few hours, i took that screenshot.

​​​​​then PT took it off. Proberly going to be released in a few days.

If you use the SEARCHBAR on PT you can find it. The watch page is only not working yet.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Dude, can you read?

It was on the site for a few hours, i took that screenshot.

​​​​​then PT took it off. Proberly going to be released in a few days.

If you use the SEARCHBAR on PT you can find it. The watch page is only not working yet.

Dude I tried search bar. Why dont you find it and then make one decent thread huh?

DutchSUB

Supporter
Certified
30/10/14
[EU] Netherlands
Dude I tried search bar. Why dont you find it and then make one decent thread huh?

giphy.gif

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
I found it..... Just like Dutch explained....!!! READ THE DIRECTIONS!!!

Powyo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/19
Be good to get a review when we have more information, I will most likely get one. Might need to sell a watch to stick to my 2 reps only rule

JK2087

Horology Curious
26/5/20
I have one on order. I initially ordered a JF from Puretime and they sent me one and QC'd , but had issues so I rejected then they ran out of JF batch.

Daryl70

3/7/19
Nope not private stock, I am not quite sure why TDs are saying they cant get any. LV and LN (both I got) with rehaut though

Can you pm me the td that is able to get the 16610 no rehault as I am unable to get one from the ones I tried?

Daryl70

3/7/19
Just for the record, I was able to order a JF Kermit no rehaut engravings, a week ago, through a UK based dealer that operates through his own facebook page. The guy is a true watch addict and does some mods and stuff as well. I had mailed Andrew / Trusty Time the day before and he had told me that model was out of stock and unavailable.
I do not know whom he is getting the watch from - but I know he's been selling that model already many times, I saw it regularly in his "UK stock" in the past.

I would also like to know the UK dealer as I'm UK based please

Alexfis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/20
Can you pm me the td that is able to get the 16610 no rehault as I am unable to get one from the ones I tried?

Not a TD so I do not want to recommend it to anyone who is used to the typical TD frame work.

Daryl70

3/7/19
Not a TD so I do not want to recommend it to anyone who is used to the typical TD frame work.

How does it work with them then? I get you don't get the protection and the high standards that you get with td. How does the transaction work with him?

Alexfis

Banned
24/4/20
How does it work with them then? I get you don't get the protection and the high standards that you get with td. How does the transaction work with him?

Well what I do is I tell him the model, he tells me the price, I pay and he sends pics and ships. Thats pretty much it, there is no QC rejection no anything really. Its like buying it "wholesale"

Alexfis

Banned
24/4/20

I really recommend TDs man, this experience isnt for the extremely detailed oriented or newbies, I buy at least 5 watches a month so for me its different.