Why not a 16610 Clone Production?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xpanzer88x View Post

They aren’t out of business..... and yes it’s basically a 16610LV clone. Assuming you get the LV dial.... and a LV insert would fit the bezel just fine. Do some searching and you will see Ginault is actually pretty well known around these parts ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This was their response:

”We actually have nothing in stock ready to ship atm, everything is build by the order, lead time is around 4 to 5 weeks after order confirmation”

they are doing so well LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FamousDutch View Post

Its already discussed in this topic its not discontinued. Curently out of stock (Maybe your dealer had a private stock)
      And did you get the LN, LV with it without rehaut ?
      Nope not private stock, I am not quite sure why TDs are saying they cant get any. LV and LN (both I got) with rehaut though

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post

I could easily reprint the dial to LV but I really liked this brand as it is, very sexy divers. Just they discontinued some models and some models are prototypes...
        I have sent them email to see what they got
        Ginault is gen spec. I have fitted a VR3135 last month with JF dial and gen crystal and insert.
        They currently have Ocean Rover v2 in private sale ( i already had one and sold it) thats got a ceramic insert and modern sub bezel construction. If u want to use it as a base, get a OR1. You can even ask them to install a green aluminium insert ( aka kermit) the color is very nice. Dial and markers are very high quality. I dont suggest u try to reprint them. Because they will charge you $480 for just a new dial lol

Comment

Ginault is gen spec. I have fitted a VR3135 last month with JF dial and gen crystal and insert.
          They currently have Ocean Rover v2 in private sale ( i already had one and sold it) thats got a ceramic insert and modern sub bezel construction. If u want to use it as a base, get a OR1. You can even ask them to install a green aluminium insert ( aka kermit) the color is very nice. Dial and markers are very high quality. I dont suggest u try to reprint them. Because they will charge you $480 for just a new dial lol

I would reprint it myself thats not a problem but they have zero watches in stock lol

Comment

I would reprint it myself thats not a problem but they have zero watches in stock lol
            Yeah they make them upon order.

How would je reprint the dial bud? Looks immpossible to me lol.

Comment

How would je reprint the dial bud?
              +1

Mark Lovick's method?
              Last edited by maxracingshox; 18-05-20, 21:26.
              Finding the perfect rep is a never ending chase...

Comment

Yeah they make them upon order.

How would je reprint the dial bud? Looks immpossible to me lol.
                Im graphic technician mate, if dial is gen spec printing is piece of cake.
                What did you mean by private sale?

Comment

Im graphic technician mate, if dial is gen spec printing is piece of cake.
                  What did you mean by private sale?
                  So how do you print a dial? Which technique would you use. I am highly interested

Comment

Originally posted by maxracingshox View Post

So how do you print a dial? Which technique would you use. I am highly interested
                    Same technique Rolex is using

Comment

So you have access to pad printing equipment? I am jealous.

Comment

I’ve got a Ginault OR2 last month in less than 2 week turnaround lucky for me, the original seller dropped out so I bought it with the phase 1 discount, the OR2 now comes in a Swiss ETA 2824 or a SW200. Mine has ETA 2824, would love to turn it into a franken but it really is a stunning watch in its own way.

Comment

Originally posted by Get2thechopper View Post
                          I’ve got a Ginault OR2 last month in less than 2 week turnaround lucky for me, the original seller dropped out so I bought it with the phase 1 discount, the OR2 now comes in a Swiss ETA 2824 or a SW200. Mine has ETA 2824, would love to turn it into a franken but it really is a stunning watch in its own way.

What happened with their in-house movement? Did you buy it directly from Ginault? I dont like homages but these watches nocked me off my feet, especially no date

Comment

Originally posted by maxracingshox View Post
                            So you have access to pad printing equipment? I am jealous.
                            Very cheap equipment bro. Know-how is the tricky part

Comment

What happened with their in-house movement? Did you buy it directly from Ginault? I dont like homages but these watches nocked me off my feet, especially no date
                              My impression is that they got quite a few negative comments around YouTube and forums about using a 2824 clone, I think he then decided to start putting Swiss movements inside to give it the chance to rise popularity on his brand.

If you want one it’s best you get one soon, as news is suggesting he might stop production of his homage 5 digit and he is going to release his own Design.

It is nicknamed Silent Service.

I Bought Mine Directly from Ginault Themselves Via Facebook Messenger. I think I saved around 30% of RRP.

I Iike the No date too , However I Preferred A Date Window as I wanted to see the new quality crystal update compared to the OR1, Best thing about the watch for me is the Nicknamed Gold Sand Lume,

Comment

Originally posted by Get2thechopper View Post

My impression is that they got quite a few negative comments around YouTube and forums about using a 2824 clone, I think he then decided to start putting Swiss movements inside to give it the chance to rise popularity on his brand.

If you want one it’s best you get one soon, as news is suggesting he might stop production of his homage 5 digit and he is going to release his own Design.

It is nicknamed Silent Service.

I Bought Mine Directly from Ginault Themselves Via Facebook Messenger. I think I saved around 30% of RRP.

I Iike the No date too , However I Preferred A Date Window as I wanted to see the new quality crystal update compared to the OR1, Best thing about the watch for me is the Nicknamed Gold Sand Lume,

They gave you discount? I talked to them yesterday they gave me price from their website.
                                I saw quite few selling on watch patrol. Are they trustworthy?

Comment

Working...
                                X