• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V2S after 2 month wait bc of COVID19

HuyTech

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/17
some where on Earth
Placed the order beginning of March, because of the quarantine and shut down because of Covid19, today I take delivery of the second ZZF watches. V2s Hulk...Wow, the quality's stunning..once again, ZZF has proves to be a quality rep. I mean for the price and quality is good as it get, Compare to Noob, it's wayyyy over price! Anyway, I would like to say Thanks to Li and his team at JTime, it's pay off for being patient. Let just hope that my JF Kermit is back in stock soon, keep my finger cross. The update version V2s is absolute stunning, the bezel, engravin, lettering, color, even the platinum is brighter than my ZZF V2 Submariner. sure there's a few flaws but hey, it's a rep, so don't compare to Gen, though I would have to replace the 904L bracelet to AR factory, but in this case the ZZF 904L is not bad, however I do have 2 AR factory 904L bracelet for 166500LN Daytona & 16610LN Submariner (dealer mistake and send me the wrong one, send me the polish center, it's for sale if anyone is instrested.) I'm not really impress with the AR factory bracelet, don't get me wrong, they're a little bit better than Noob, or other brand, but for ZZF 904L bracelet it's good as the AR factory. Anyway, here's a few picture I've took, enjoy....I would have to make a separate sale add for the AR-factory 904L submariner (polish center) and a few extra sub links that I don't need.

​​​​​​
EA9jBQU.jpg

​​​​​​
oRRPnXs.jpg

​​​​​​
Tcj9JAs.jpg

​​​​​​
u0HP9mD.jpg

​​​​​​
O3xt0fQ.jpg

​​​​​​
ME2UnQQ.jpg

​​​​​​
2BNZwp8.jpg

12l20Qd.jpg

Last edited:

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
Pictures have failed mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Not sure which font and colour you're using but your message is hard to read

Spoons

Supporter
Patron
Certified
21/4/19
Placed the order beginning of March, because of the quarantine and shut down because of Covid19, today I take delivery of the second ZZF watches. V2s Hulk...Wow, the quality's stunning..once again, ZZF has proves to be a quality rep. I mean for the price and quality is good as it get, Compare to Noob, it's wayyyy over price! Anyway, I would like to say Thanks to Li and his team at JTime, it's pay off for being patient. Let just hope that my JF Kermit is back in stock soon, keep my finger cross. The update version V2s is absolute stunning, the bezel, engravin, lettering, color, even the platinum is brighter than my ZZF V2 Submariner. sure there's a few flaws but hey, it's a rep, so don't compare to Gen, though I would have to replace the 904L bracelet to AR factory, but in this case the ZZF 904L is not bad, however I do have 2 AR factory 904L bracelet for 166500LN Daytona & 16610LN Submariner (dealer mistake and send me the wrong one, send me the polish center, it's for sale if anyone is instrested.) I'm not really impress with the AR factory bracelet, don't get me wrong, they're a little bit better than Noob, or other brand, but for ZZF 904L bracelet it's good as the AR factory. Anyway, here's a few picture I've took, enjoy....I would have to make a separate sale add for the AR-factory 904L submariner (polish center) and a few extra sub links that I don't need.

Here you go (I just uploaded the imgur links to clickpix):
l28ns.jpg
l2ruY.jpg
l2BjD.jpg
l2623.jpg
l2pxJ.jpg
l2QIk.jpg
l2PWP.jpg
l2ldo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020 and HuyTech

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Congrats bro, watch looks great!

Where are you located and what shipping method did Jtime use?

repreg123

7/8/19
Jealous a bit.. I ordered in February and my package hasn't even left China yet

HuyTech

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/17
some where on Earth
Jealous a bit.. I ordered in February and my package hasn't even left China yet

yeah, it's one of the newest version from zzf so a lot of people order and got hit with covid19 where all manufacture is close, they're reopen now but still very slow, just be patient, it will eventually get to ya.... I know Li and his team is working hard to get it out to people who order it.