• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Share Favorite Rolex Fake Watches

Whita

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/4/20
Rolex faux watches are the most iconic watches inside the world. At the same time, it's also the world's number one luxurious watch brand. Each version of Rolex series is made for a particular purpose. Today I will proportion with you of my favorite Rolex watches.

1.GMT-Master II 116719 Fake Watches
GMT-Master II is one of the first Pepsi-Cola ceramic bezel watches with blue-red color. It was produced in a quick period of time from 2014 to 2018, and is a gem worthy of being collected.

have a new ceramic cloth and the state-of-the-art automated movement. Its black dial not only has the twin time sector function, it is able to also view the time in two unique time zones at the equal time. I think this is the first-class desire for global travelers. Although the Rolex design has hardly changed inside the beyond 60 years, the GMT-Master II has end up a classic, synonymous with timelessness and retro.

2.Sea-Dweller Deepsea 116660 Fake Watches
In 2008, Rolex released Sea-Dweller Deepsea 116660. This is an eye designed for professional divers. Don't underestimate it. This watch is sturdy and accurate, and its water-resistance can reach 3900 meters. Fully verified Rolex's notable technology, and decades of rich revel in underwater exploration.

The 116660 black dial has larger Maxi marks and Mercedes hands. Its Chromalight show can display the hour mark, and can also provide the pointer with a blue glow for up to eight hours. This design guarantees the readability of Rolex fake watches inside the deep sea.

In short, the above Rolex fake watches are my non-public favorite. If you examine my percentage and are interested in these two watches, you may take motion to buy, after all, a great watch does not want to watch for someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I suspect SPAM. In the unlikely even that it's not, remove the link to a non-TD dealer please.

Raddave

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
It seems it's a blog of some type, not a seller.

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
That’s for others to decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tony5haw2013

10/8/19