• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC DateJust 41MM 126334 Noob 1:1 Best Edition Fluted Bezel Gray Dial A3235

repnoobie123

Looking Around
2/4/20
Hi guys,

Would appreciate if you could comment on the Gray Dial 41MM datejust

Tell me if you spot any error :) Appreciate all of your feedback

QC Removed - Q

Last edited by a moderator:

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Really not supposed to post qc pics, you will most likely get roasted. I'm pretty new to the game looks pretty good to me, datewheel maybe slightly off but nothing worth turning down imo. Good luck next time dont post the qcs!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I would appreciate if you read the rules.

Reactions: Tucker

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I would appreciate if you read the rules.

Huh? Why? He joined today and needs some feedback. Quit being so mean. This member needs help and he needs it now!

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
OP, your money, your choice of watch, your QC. You are responsible for making your own QC approval based on your own prior research via RWI. You should realize that everyone has different opinions on the pros and cons of each replica. Being that these are replicas, they will never be 100% like a gen. It certainly helps to be familiar with the specs of the gen when choosing a replica that satisfies the criteria you find acceptable. Don't rely on others to make your decision as to what best suits you. Best of luck and enjoy your new watch.