• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

114060 Clasp replacement

PET

Horology Curious
10/9/18
I have bought a 114060 Noob V7 a while ago from the trade department. Not really happy about the the clasp as it does not feel very solid anymore and it 'slides' too easy (I think). Now looking for a replacement clasp or entire bracelet if this would be an upgrade or only thing available. Should this be a 316 steel or can it also be a 904? I hope somebody can point me in the right direction on where to get a new or good used one, could not find it in the watch parts place.

Thanks

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Any TD can source parts. Their willingness to do so can vary with the size of your order and your established relationship with them. You should get more familiar with reps and TDs and the whole purchasing process. There is never a guarantee any rep bracelet or clasp will fit any rep or gen watch other than the one it came on. There is no exact standardization between factories on SEL shape or springbar detent placement, etc. Also if you get a clasp only it will not come with the unique link to connect it to the bracelet.

That said, ARF bracelets are generally known to be both the best quality and the most interchangeable. Or stick with a Noob because that's what you have. So off the top of my head, I would say ask Ryan from Intime to source a bracelet or clasp for you.

You can always flip a new unwrapped bracelet here quite easily if the fit is not acceptable.

ARF DJ36 PCL oyster on my gen 16710 with gen springbars. Fits like it was made for it.

15391192269581.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
You can also pick up a Sub bracelet M2M, or try a clasp from DHGate or Ali Express. Most of them are junk but I have managed to mix and match parts from them to repair items.

PET

Horology Curious
10/9/18
Thanks for the feedback so far. I am in EUR and getting something in is not easy. I am monitoring the trade area for an EUR member who wants to get rid of some parts. Never worked with dealers so they wont be doing any efforts for me..... Anybody aware of a EUR based dealer / webshop where you can simply order a good quality replacement?

Next to this above can you mix 316 and 904 steel from looks and feel perspective?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks for the feedback so far. I am in EUR and getting something in is not easy. I am monitoring the trade area for an EUR member who wants to get rid of some parts. Never worked with dealers so they wont be doing any efforts for me..... Anybody aware of a EUR based dealer / webshop where you can simply order a good quality replacement?

Next to this above can you mix 316 and 904 steel from looks and feel perspective?

You can mix steels without noticing

PET

Horology Curious
10/9/18
Thanks for the advice. Now on the hunt for one in EUR....

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Anything Frim a TD might be tough or take a long time. With everything that's happening shipping is going really slowly.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PET

Horology Curious
10/9/18
Thanks for your feedback. Not familiar with this website. 2 questions. Aren’t they China based (I am in EUR). I looked at the website but only see ones without the Rolex branding on the clip. Can you transplant from the one I currently have?

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Thanks for your feedback. Not familiar with this website. 2 questions. Aren’t they China based (I am in EUR). I looked at the website but only see ones without the Rolex branding on the clip. Can you transplant from the one I currently have?
It is China based. They're not *supposed" to sell replica items so they show it Jon branded. Generally it's a branded unless it says so but you can always just send the seller a message to confirm. They'll send you pics no problem too, they just can't advertise the rolex logo.

Or you can use Etsy or eBay although they may be slightly more expensive. But on those sites you probably have to specify you want them branded.

Or check out the member to member forum. I was there last night and thought I saw a few 316 bracelets at good prices.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: PET