• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PR on a serviced Asian clone?

pixel_junkie

Renowned Member
28/1/12
Conus
Hey guys, what would be a typical power reserve on a serviced Asian clone? What do you get out of yours? I have a Sub with a serviced VRF 3135 in it and I’m getting around 26 hours which seems a bit low but maybe its normal for this movement. Any input would be much appreciated!

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
I think 26hrs is fine for a rep. Just wear it and enjoy it.

If it’s keeping good time and reserve lasts through a long night (and until lunchtime the following day) without stopping - then I wouldn’t worry about it.

More than 24hrs reverse is kinda irrelevant to me.

Reactions: pixel_junkie

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18

If it’s keeping good time and reserve lasts through a long night (and until lunchtime the following day) without stopping - then I wouldn’t worry about it.

Reactions: pixel_junkie

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Almost 48 hours on a serviced VR3135 with gen barrel/mainspring and autowind module

pixel_junkie

Renowned Member
28/1/12
Conus
Almost 48 hours on a serviced VR3135 with gen barrel/mainspring and autowind module

Damn it. I think I was taken for a ride w this watch. Oh well, will find someone to look at it I guess (or just wear it till something more serious comes up). Now I’m curious what is really in it.

Who services your watches?

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
I think 26 hours is a little light- 40 would be much better. Putting a gen barrel/mainspring and autowind assembly in ain't cheap, but maybe you can get the PR up with just a service.

Last edited: