• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Zzf V2 sub QC pics

BlazinRolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
Hey guys,
I bought a zzf v2 and was wondering if the experts here could take a look at the lume pip. Looks kind of wonky but other than that I was going to GL it. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

genericvalue

Known Member
5/9/15
Essex, UK
I'm no expert but if you are referring to the triangle at 12, the point looks to be pointing slightly off where it should be with respect to the crown.
I was going to share a picture of my DSSD and just looked at it for the first time closely and mine's off too!! I then looked under a magnifying glass and this confirmed my worst fears! I looked at some gens online and definitely I can see a difference. in the last full frontal shot above, where its held at 180 degrees it looks OK - but I would put that down to camera angle. To be honest, I don't think anyone can be definitive from the photos alone....just my 2 cents' worth

BlazinRolex

16/2/19
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I’m afraid if I RL the next one will look the same but have an additional flaw or two.

BlazinRolex

16/2/19
Thanks guys. I will green light. BTW, JTime has been absolutely fantastic so far. A real professional.