• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yacht-Master 42mm 226659 GMF

kiki@oe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/20
It appears GMF just launched a Yacht-Master 42 226659. I own the Gen of this watch so I will order one from PureTime and create a review when I have it. Unfortunately shipping has come almost to a standstill. I am still waiting for orders I placed in the first week of January, that have been stuck at the Sorting Center for many weeks now.

Here is the link: https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-maste...p-sa3235.html#

Anyone got access to an early copy?

Last edited:

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Waiting on this let’s see people’s opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Waiting for a blue one to come out.

9J2up.jpg

kiki@oe

8/2/20
I have the BP version already which doesn't compare too well with my gen, but will check this one in more detail. Expecting it to take at least a month to receive though. The high price is probably because there is no good rep out yet. Hoping Noob will jump on it.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I have the BP version already which doesn't compare too well with my gen, but will check this one in more detail. Expecting it to take at least a month to receive though. The high price is probably because there is no good rep out yet. Hoping Noob will jump on it.

If Noob jump on it it will probably be $700!

I had 2 reps delivered this year - they have taken a lot longer - 3-4 weeks. Instead of flying out of Guandong, they seem to be sent to another hub in the centre of the country first...

Aventador S

6/5/19
the hands look fat on GMF

There is a gen on the bay that has a near identical image as the one on puretime, the minute hand at 9 position. One is a skosh before, one a skosh past. On both you can see the text of DATE the D is about 1/2 visible. But the E on the gen you can see the center - but not so on the rep, just a bit of the lower _. Fatter minute hand or font difference ? They are pretty darn close to my eyes.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Bezel teeth are wrong but not a bad attempt overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rolex Luthor

8/6/18
It appears GMF just launched a Yacht-Master 42 226659. I own the Gen of this watch so I will order one from PureTime and create a review when I have it. Unfortunately shipping has come almost to a standstill. I am still waiting for orders I placed in the first week of January, that have been stuck at the Sorting Center for many weeks now.

She's a sexy beast, can't wait for the comparo

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Bezel teeth are wrong but not a bad attempt overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The bezel teeth aren't that bad IMHO. The markers on the ceramic bezel insert are too round, R factory has really sharp rectanguler markers.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronac

Aventador S

6/5/19

I'm quite interested in this rep watch so I'll be waiting on your review. Great you have a gen & please add as many pros / cons, likes / /dislikes of the rep as you can.

Bstanbury

Horology Curious
5/4/20
Hi All, I'm new to RWI & just purchased my first rep, this GMF Yacht-Master 42 which arrived today - happy to post any pics / answer any questions anyone may have.

Aventador S

6/5/19
"Hi All, I'm new to RWI & just purchased my first rep, this GMF Yacht-Master 42 which arrived today - happy to post any pics / answer any questions anyone may have. "​

Great ! Can you write some type of review please... and maybe add another pic or 2 on the wrist.
Was this purchased from a TP, and how is the apparent quality ?
Thanks

Last edited: