• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to spot a real 'Noob v10' rolex

Flaco007

Horology Curious
23/3/20
Hi :D

I hope someone can help me out.

I want to but a Noob v10 Hulk with 2836-2 movement, but i want to make sure that is buying a real 'Noob'watch

Can anyone tell me how can i check if it is a Noob v10 or not.

What are the recognizable things of the factory, what should I pay attention to before the purchase?

Im look forward to receiving a reply.

Kind regards from Amsterdam:D

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Buy it from a TD in this forum, they will give you a "real" Noob v10.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

Also, read the thread about bracelet codes used by each factory. You can then match it with the QC pics. Noob watches also have a yellow sticker (I think it say N or Noob on it) on the bracelet.

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
Noob V10 as is arrives minus the plastic on bracelet which I removed
343078aded90839b3cfe76127c4a4872.jpg
230211b9cfcdc9aaa72f32d6ef031092.jpg
01019ab49f7fe68b7bce49462e7f562f.jpg
d314dbd76292d6e45ed237da493d3896.jpg
d8f495f9afc831ac56f7fcd3648e6ebe.jpg
41126c1c25b1470ef3af2c1434eeb0ee.jpg
b0b76d9c61c79bf461a69d7a6e07d257.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Flaco007

Horology Curious
23/3/20
There are a lot of fake noobs for sale.. so it makes it really hard to find the real Noob.
I found someone in my country , he sells real noob v10 for like 550-600 euros, but i want to know what i have to check before im buying.

This guy is a trusted seller in my country but i want to make sure, because a lot of fake noobs on the market and they have also ST9 code, N cover and stickers and stuff..

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
There are a lot of fake noobs for sale.. so it makes it really hard to find the real Noob.
I found someone in my country , he sells real noob v10 for like 550-600 euros, but i want to know what i have to check before im buying.
This guy is a trusted seller in my country but i want to make sure, because a lot of fake noobs on the market and they have also ST9 code, N cover and stickers and stuff..

"Trusted seller in my country" means nothing here. No one here is going to be willing or able to help you with a purchase that's made from any dealer who isn't a TD on RWI. If you buy from this guy, then you'll just have to believe what he claims. Take the advice here and buy from one of the many RWI TDs.

The post about the UV pen signature was a joke. If you believed that, then god help you when you come to purchase from some guy who sells "real noob V10" outside of the rep forums.

Reactions: KJ2020

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

If you’re questioning whether he is selling you what you’re actually purchasing, then he is not a trusted seller. If he was trusted then you’d know what he says is the truth.

Considering you can ask the trusted dealers in this forum for a specific product and know that they will only sell you that specific product, that is who you should go with. The “local guy” is probably selling DH gate specials. Or not V10s.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

The UV test works every time chap .:D
I think you answer your own question .

Flaco007 " How do i know i'm buying a real Noob v10 ? Chocolito " Purchase the watch from one of the RWI trusted dealers !" There i hope that helps .

Last edited:

Paulbsiny

Known Member
Certified
28/2/20

Making fakes of fakes now. Something else to look out for

Last edited:
Reactions: aristole

srhoque

28/11/18

Look at the engraving on the bracelet. If it’s misprinted as “Boob factory”, that’s fake.

On another note - Why the heck will you buy from a seller in your country rather than trusted dealers on RWI?

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
Why are you so focussed on getting a real noob? They are not miles ahead in quality to some of the other factories, this dealer in your country will be selling you some cheap watch from Ali express or DH gate.

Just choose a trusted dealer on this forum, find the watch you want and order it.

I would recommend Ryan at intime.

Take a look at www.intime05.co and choose a watch, then email Ryan of you have any issues.

But it sounds like you have a lot of reading and learning to do before you buy.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Flaco007

Horology Curious
23/3/20
Thx all, for all this useful information.

I'll definitely read more stuff about this before I buy anything.

I'm looking for a Noob v10 Hulk does anybody has a suggestion?

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Thx all, for all this useful information.

I'll definitely read more stuff about this before I buy anything.

What do you mean? go to the TD list, pick one, send them an email for availability and then proceed with the order

Last edited:
Reactions: Flaco007

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
You can has a Hulk from any of the TDs, as people here keep telling you. Right now, there's a lot of members who like the latest ZZF model, while others prefer a Noob, and some the ARF.

You really should spend some time in the Rolex section, doing some reading.

Reactions: Flaco007

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
OP. You need to get the noob vmaxx grail edition Mark ii sub hulk. This model has the moondust sunburst dial, and is THE best of the best. You can opt for the cheaper edition which comes with a turboed rotor and titanium plated phalange, but this is quite noisy and can be problematic in cold weather.

I’d stick with my first choice and spend the extra on the mark ii.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
OP. You need to get the noob vmaxx grail edition Mark ii sub hulk. This model has the moondust sunburst dial, and is THE best of the best. You can opt for the cheaper edition which comes with a turboed rotor and titanium plated phalange, but this is quite noisy and can be problematic in cold weather.

I’d stick with my first choice and spend the extra on the mark ii.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx bro, I ordered that one. Seems to have the real 904L alloy as well! Great tip!