• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Rolex SUB 116610 and DateJust 41 126334

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
Two things I care the most, date wheel and cyclop mag and double ar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Removed. Reading error. Lol what the fish... how can i misread that

Last edited:

bninenine

Looking Around
27/3/20
Toronto
Any clue will they improve the following for zzf sub v3?

- Case CG
- Case rehaut without the extra X
- Dial milky shine effect
- Dial indentation
- Dial that Rolex “L” and “X” font
- bezel scallop teeth too sharp and size overall bigger than gen
- Hands to more ARF 3D effect

Wrong thread, we are talking about ZF not ZZF. ZF have never made a submariner before this.

kobe24 already mentioned this above.

ZF is ZF
ZZF is ZZF
^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: immortalchef

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Wow Cool! Pls update us with the pic comparison with gen and zf parts whenever it is available. By the way for subs, is it all 904l? Thanks man.

immortalchef

10/3/19
Ontario, Canada
Looking forward to the no date! There isn't much competition on the 114060. We have the ZZF which has that terrible liquid dial and the Noob v10 which is just now overpriced and has the less reliable SA3130 movement.

I've given up on expecting ARF to ever make a no date sub :unsure: pinning my hopes on ZF now!

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Looking forward to the no date! There isn't much competition on the 114060. We have the ZZF which has that terrible liquid dial and the Noob v10 which is just now overpriced and has the less reliable SA3130 movement.

I've given up on expecting ARF to ever make a no date sub :unsure: pinning my hopes on ZF now!

Just a few easy mods needed to turn the ARF to no date. Crystal and dial swap bascially.

immortalchef

10/3/19
Ontario, Canada
Just a few easy mods needed to turn the ARF to no date. Crystal and dial swap bascially.

Haha that's true, but I think just as an ootb piece there isn't a good 114060 in my opinion yet. The ARF GMT, sea dweller, Sub date are great ootb!

Also I feel the ARF mod would still have the position 0,1,2 positions for the movement and that may bother me :bleh: Just because I have the ZF Tudor Black bay and the movement doesn't have the date change mechanism.

Blaze00215

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/9/19
Illinois, USA

The ZZF dial is much better now, that was an initial problem months ago, what are you talking about?

Reactions: phdsjain

immortalchef

10/3/19
Ontario, Canada
The ZZF dial is much better now, that was an initial problem months ago, what are you talking about?

It's improved but not perfect, you still have the weird indentation at the center where the hands are and you can still see it around the edge of the dial even in the recent QCs. They fixed the really obvious liquid effect only around the markers. They still have a lot to improve.

After owning ARF and Noob Subs, I couldn't stand the 114060 dial on the ZZF and got rid of it earlier this year (I purchased it in January so it's fairly recent batch).

Last edited:

immortalchef

10/3/19
Ontario, Canada
6yBfJ.jpg

Those aren't shadows those are indents in the dial, it looked terrible compared to dials from ARF, Noob and GMF. All recent QCs have this problem

Last edited:

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18

Not even a crystal swap, just apply heat remove the magnifier and polish the hell out of it. Couldn’t be happier with mine.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Kalev007