• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Rolex SUB 116610 and DateJust 41 126334

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Sorry do we have a true 3235 clone already? Puretime mentioned AR was developing it but it halt or drop the project, not sure why though.
If I not wrong currently Noob and other smaller makers are using ETA clones decorated to 3235 so to certain extent the '3235' can be replaced with an ETA, unless they heavily modified the ETA clones.

It appears to me that 3235 "clones" are slowly coming about. Noob has a 3235 in their new DJ41. It does not appear to me to simply be a decorated 2824/2836 movement. It appears like a (rather poorly finished) 3235 lol.

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
It appears to me that 3235 "clones" are slowly coming about. Noob has a 3235 in their new DJ41. It does not appear to me to simply be a decorated 2824/2836 movement. It appears like a (rather poorly finished) 3235 lol.

I not sure if this is the one you referring

https://www.ts-stations.cn/goods.php?ProId=27048

This release last week from Noob, and clearly have a deco plate on top. Not a working 3235 clone.

Whole balance bridge is faux, shape also wrong and ofcos very poor finishing.
TrGHW.jpg

A better zoom in here, the gears are... Well, "shaped like gears"
TrSyS.png

Will be great news if any makers bring out a real 3235 clone.

Swiss Maiden

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/19
Check out the Datejust 41 thread.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What thread are you talking about exactly? I haven't been able to find no information about the ZF Datejust outside of this particular thread.

kobe24 Hey mate, any news? It is the middle of June, patiently waiting for an update :)

Thanks for the feedback gents!

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
Maybe new VRF because the case has the cutouts for movement screws and until now only VRF did that afaik

Tony12345

29/5/20
kobe24 posted on a Chinese watch forum it was coming out this month, so within 11 days.

one day left, so I guess it will take a little longer.
Wanted to order the ARF now like 10 times already but I just can’t handle the chubby dw. Let’s hope this ZZF will be awesome or ARF fixes this problem (even the thinner DW‘s on the V3 are still too fat)..

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Wanted to order the ARF now like 10 times already but I just can’t handle the chubby dw. Let’s hope this ZZF will be awesome or ARF fixes this problem (even the thinner DW‘s on the V3 are still too fat)..

This post is about ZF, not ZZF. The ZZF is available and one of the best subs out there. So if you can't live with the ARF datewheel you may consider the ZZF V2 in LN or v2s in LV

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

Yesterday I saw pictures of a upcoming ARF DateJust Sky-Dweller on PureTime. The date font, with 28 showing on one of them, looks like it has improved. Or it could be just wishful thinking on my part. Check it out when you get a chance.

Tony12345

29/5/20
Yesterday I saw pictures of a upcoming ARF DateJust Sky-Dweller on PureTime. The date font, with 28 showing on one of them, looks like it has improved. Or it could be just wishful thinking on my part. Check it out when you get a chance.

just checked this - compared to GMF e.g. it’s still a little too much I guess. Not sure, maybe I just also see everywhere fat DW‘s which don’t even exist, haha.

This post is about ZF, not ZZF. The ZZF is available and one of the best subs out there. So if you can't live with the ARF datewheel you may consider the ZZF V2 in LN or v2s in LV

My mistake - I am talking about the upcoming ZF Datejust. Well, I also like the ARF a lot but I don’t want to Franken the watch that’s why I just hope for a better DW (or a nice ZF).

Damn, I always confuse ZF & ZZF lel. Now again.. just fixed it quickly

Last edited:
Reactions: Tobel

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18

Wrong pics (they do look tempting, I think they are gen pics)...the links (as the heading mentions) takes it to the ARF DJ41 models. If you see the pics after clicking the link, the 28 is still pretty thick to my eyes. I have given up on ARF producing a decent DW ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony12345

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
The first prototype is here, took by iPhone XS in daylight, the original color. TBH, the bezel is 95% same as GEN, and the case and bracelet is well made. Very sharp hands.

Will release end of this month :)

091731u7dkrp3r93p5r3rr.jpg

091731fuhw3nx13of31whi.jpg

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
The first prototype is here, took by iPhone XS in daylight, the original color. TBH, the bezel is 95% same as GEN, and the case and bracelet is well made. Very sharp hands.

Will release end of this month :)

Looks good. Nice markers too. Any pictures of how the sunburst is going to be?

Thanks for sharing!