• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Rolex SUB 116610 and DateJust 41 126334

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Have you done the reshape and polish on your own or who did it for you?

No reshape or polish on this. Little cape cod by myself but nothing crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Wow then you are lucky, the case looks really great on your watch !

Thanks man! I really never got the “fat lugs and crown guards” thing with ARF, maybe that’s why!

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
Thanks man! I really never got the “fat lugs and crown guards” thing with ARF, maybe that’s why!

Yeah hard to believe that's an ARF, maybe there was a good batch of the v2, just like the first v9 cases of noob. Good for you :)

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
4/27 update

ZF clasp engraving
IkvLlKR.jpg

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
4/27 update

ZF clasp engraving
IkvLlKR.jpg

Thanks Kobe for sharing, ZF sure know how to tease, and good to know that the project is not dead due to econ slowdown.

imgur direct posting dont work here.
reposted via clickpix below

Qrn5E.jpg

Reactions: immortalchef

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Thanks Kobe for sharing, ZF sure know how to tease, and good to know that the project is not dead due to econ slowdown.

imgur direct posting dont work here.
reposted via clickpix below

Qrn5E.jpg

thank you :) I found that imgbb don't work, tried imgur this time, looks it also not works, LOL

Reactions: majwilliams0308

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
As usual thanks kobe24 for sharing!

While this look very close to each other, nice font, great date windows frame, just the fan-shape shadow not dark enough (relative between the two on the above, assume balance lighting source).
I also a bit reserve on the hour indices on the "Gen". It looks kinda sharp, but not so sharp like from AR, nor round enough like the other Gens or Clean that we seen here. Could be angle of the photo though.

I know still too early and unfair to start nitpick now as they probably still calibrating the parts. Just want to share my observation.

Hope they use a good movement like a VR3135 or at least SH!
Exciting time!

Last edited: