• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clear Case Back for Daytona V3 Noob

BeepBeepYoYo

Looking Around
27/8/18
Hi all. I know it's a dead give away, but I really love clear case backs on all of my watches. I just purchased the Daytona 116500 V3 Noob Edition and want to put on the following clear case back:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Top-qualit...619240?hash=item3b0cab3ca8:g:PXsAAOSwAZNdgfAC

The questions I have are:

1. Will this fit my particular model?
2. Can someone point me in the direction of the tool needed to remove and replace the case back? I see a ton on eBay but really don't know what I need to do the job as quickly and safely as possible.

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
You can get a perfectly good display case back for $30 from “Homage Watches” on eBay, but obviously it’s up to you how much you want to pay. I’ve got the $30 version on both my V3 Daytonas and they’re fine.

To remove the case back you should buy the Hedapai clone of the Bergeon set. It’s $15 or so well spent.

BeepBeepYoYo

Looking Around
27/8/18
You can get a perfectly good display case back for $30 from “Homage Watches” on eBay, but obviously it’s up to you how much you want to pay. I’ve got the $30 version on both my V3 Daytonas and they’re fine.

To remove the case back you should buy the Hedapai clone of the Bergeon set. It’s $15 or so well spent.

Awesome. Just purchased both. Thanks for the recommendation. Hopefully I don't find a way to screw it up too bad!

Reactions: p0pperini

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14

I can't seem to find seller "Homage Watches" p0pperini can you pls kindly share the link?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Pam297Pam299

Known Member
1/12/17
Can you guys please tell me the thickness. Or how thick is the watch after the swap? Thank you!