Clear Case Back for Daytona V3 Noob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Case Back for Daytona V3 Noob

Hi all. I know it's a dead give away, but I really love clear case backs on all of my watches. I just purchased the Daytona 116500 V3 Noob Edition and want to put on the following clear case back:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Top-quality...sAAOSwAZNdgfAC

The questions I have are:

1. Will this fit my particular model?
    2. Can someone point me in the direction of the tool needed to remove and replace the case back? I see a ton on eBay but really don't know what I need to do the job as quickly and safely as possible.

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

You can get a perfectly good display case back for $30 from “Homage Watches” on eBay, but obviously it’s up to you how much you want to pay. I’ve got the $30 version on both my V3 Daytonas and they’re fine.

To remove the case back you should buy the Hedapai clone of the Bergeon set. It’s $15 or so well spent.
    FrankenSubs!
    Subs!
    Daytonas!
    Seamasters!
    A 1675 Adventure
    A Budget 6538 build

Comment

Originally posted by p0pperini View Post
      You can get a perfectly good display case back for $30 from “Homage Watches” on eBay, but obviously it’s up to you how much you want to pay. I’ve got the $30 version on both my V3 Daytonas and they’re fine.

To remove the case back you should buy the Hedapai clone of the Bergeon set. It’s $15 or so well spent.
      Awesome. Just purchased both. Thanks for the recommendation. Hopefully I don't find a way to screw it up too bad!

Comment

Originally posted by p0pperini View Post

I can't seem to find seller "Homage Watches" p0pperini can you pls kindly share the link?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by philwongnz View Post
          I can't seem to find seller "Homage Watches" p0pperini can you pls kindly share the link?
          Hey phil, the seller of the casebacks on eBay is Alpha Watch. They also have a website to order direct: http://www.alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=1064
          FrankenSubs!
          Subs!
          Daytonas!
          Seamasters!
          A 1675 Adventure
          A Budget 6538 build

Comment

Working...
          X