• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel and Dial Review of ZZF V2S 116610LV Submariner and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF V3 and Noob V10

Btadl1997

12/2/18
I feel kinda scammed with this “better” insert.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

its4me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
i got this zzf v2s qc pics from my dealer (no td dealer on forum) pics shows two subs...i ordered one. So maybe a comparison the the v2s subs from jtime.
i cant see big flaws...for me they are ok. Just on the way to me....

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
First pictures on the natural light. Thank you!
Green color is very nice!

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Anybody know if gen has this "poor" shade of green? My arf has this also.

​​​​​​

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
i got this zzf v2s qc pics from my dealer (no td dealer on forum) pics shows two subs...i ordered one. So maybe a comparison the the v2s subs from jtime.

Hey what dealer gives you two watches to choose from? I want to switch to that dealer! Honestly I am buying a Hulk but I can’t decide if it worth $60 more for vs2 compared to v2?

Mr Heuristics

Known Member
24/2/20
rockdaly looks great. I would chose the one w DW at 31. Better DW centering and SELs have congruent gaps, which pops less than asymetrical gaps. For a OOTB rep, not bad at all. Sounds like you have a good relationship w your TD.

Reactions: rockdaytona

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
rockdaly looks great. I would chose the one w DW at 31. Better DW centering and SELs have congruent gaps, which pops less than asymetrical gaps. For a OOTB rep, not bad at all. Sounds like you have a good relationship w your TD.

I wish that was my dealer! I just quoted another member who got two watches in QC. On the fence between V2 and V2s myself. Not convinced v2s is materially better

Reactions: Mr Heuristics

Dave O

Known Member
27/3/20
NorCal

Nice looking hulks! Congratulations. I could be mistaken here, but is the 6 marker on the one with the 31 date look a little crooked (to the left)? Or maybe it's just the angle of the pic.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I remember when I had all the different inserts set up and was trying to determine which looked best, I remember one of them had thicker engravings but I don’t remember which one it was. I think maybe clean.

I ended up not choosing it partly partly because of that thickness but for the opposite reason you’d think. In the sun, the thicker inlay casts a shadow and makes the numbers on the opposite side of the bezel look too thin because of the shadow. It was a weird effect and was difficult to explain.

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
I remember when I had all the different inserts set up and was trying to determine which looked best, I remember one of them had thicker engravings but I don’t remember which one it was. I think maybe clean.

I ended up not choosing it partly partly because of that thickness but for the opposite reason you’d think. In the sun, the thicker inlay casts a shadow and makes the numbers on the opposite side of the bezel look too thin because of the shadow. It was a weird effect and was difficult to explain.

Nice observation regarding engraving... so what do you think about the clean v2s’ green after seeing all the other inserts fail to match gen’s green?

its4me

28/6/19
Hey, thx to all for the feedback...just to be clear i dont want to make anybody of TD dealers here bad or something like that. I just have my own dealer for years and im very very happy with her (yes its a female :)
also i dont want to do a kind of commercial stuff or something...im in here in this forum for a while, found it very interesting and because of the hulk im
buying myself im looking everyday in this thread...i realized the last days the qc pics and your (sometimes unhappy) discussing and then compared to my pics...just want to share let you guys hope and see it...for
me its very nice upgrade the v2s and i like it.
to be honest i dont look that soooo much in detail like some of you...im happy if there are not big flaws or errors :)

And yes, i have no problem to share my informations about my dealer with you...like already someone did...contact me via PM i can give you all you need.

maybe here some more pics...maybe for helping someone out about the new v2s in quality and comparison to v2 or something else.

date 21 is one watch, the watch with different and other dates is a another one:

Reactions: leo6929

Bobi01

2/2/19
Hey, thx to all for the feedback...just to be clear i dont want to make anybody of TD dealers here bad or something like that. I just have my own dealer for years and im very very happy with her (yes its a female :)
also i dont want to do a kind of commercial stuff or something...im in here in this forum for a while, found it very interesting and because of the hulk im
buying myself im looking everyday in this thread...i realized the last days the qc pics and your (sometimes unhappy) discussing and then compared to my pics...just want to share let you guys hope and see it...for
me its very nice upgrade the v2s and i like it.
to be honest i dont look that soooo much in detail like some of you...im happy if there are not big flaws or errors :)

And yes, i have no problem to share my informations about my dealer with you...like already someone did...contact me via PM i can give you all you need.

maybe here some more pics...maybe for helping someone out about the new v2s in quality and comparison to v2 or something else.

date 21 is one watch, the watch with different and other dates is a another one:
31 have darker bezel and it is v2 i think when 21 is lighter and it is v2s

Last edited:

its4me

28/6/19
31 have darker bezel and it is v2 i think when 21 is lighter and it is v2s

I think the light is just trick you...its impossible that one is v2 and other v2s...my dealer can't get the zzf in march it was out of stock, no matter what version v1/v2 oder v2s, production was standing still becuase of covid19....so now in april i get information its in stock again and only v2s availible...cause there are now producing agagin and only v2s, what makes sense....so all the pic from me shows a v2s :)

its4me

28/6/19
BTW i uploaded the video i got...maybe its interested for someone who looks more in detail of lightning and different angles...hope that can help out??

1st:
[video]https://gofile.io/?c=u3Ko0F[/video]

2nd:
[video]https://gofile.io/?c=MDK53y[/video]

Gillidk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
it looks really really good... better than v2 for sure

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Looks really good in these videos.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13

60eJ2.jpg
60UWE.jpg
60AIF.jpg
60Ldt.jpg
60Wln.jpg

Insert looks good I would pick the one with the 21 on the date sel is not good though.but I bet if you flip the bracelet around it will have more recess

Last edited: