• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel and Dial Review of ZZF V2S 116610LV Submariner and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF V3 and Noob V10

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Youre hiding from the fact that I am right about the CG, its okay Mr. Expert, everybody makes mistakes.. Just grow some balls and admit it. Btw gym doesnt help grow balls

Listen you pos if you want to talk shit to me do it over pm or to my face you stupid little girl.your disruption to this thread is pissing people off gtfoh no1 likes you or cares about what bs you have to say,your a stupid little troll coward that hides behind a keyboard dummy.no I promise guys I will not respond to this dick again and get this back on track.

Last edited:
Reactions: jpchub

Gillidk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
Listen you pos if you want to talk shit to me do it over pm you stupid little girl.your disruption to this thread is pissing people off gtfoh no1 like you your a stupid little troll coward that hides behind a keyboard

You sound more like little girl with all that ''gtfoh'' ,but anyways, I have already helped many members here decide between watches, some members who actually can see that I have some good knowledge about watches. its disturbing for you, that you cant live up to your ''expert'' title. And I dont have a problem but if you do then pm me :)

Reactions: Yadda Yadda

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
i just dont agree with you about the CG, and another member doesnt too^^ why dont you bash him?

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Youre hiding from the fact that I am right about the CG, its okay Mr. Expert, everybody makes mistakes.. Just grow some balls and admit it. Btw gym doesnt help grow balls

mate please don't indulge members into this non value added discussion again. Members respect smoke here and if you don't, its your take. Please don't try force or guide people as per your opinions.

If members here like your opinion or smoke's, let them take their decisions.

You post your opinions the way you feel and let members decide whether they agree with yours or smoke's or who so ever's. Don't drag smoke or any body here if they don't concur with yours. No two people are same and so are their opinions. You should get that and respect others. Hope I'm polite enough to not hurt you or your insights in any way and we don't get into hot talk again.

Stay safe n be happy. Life is way more beyond this V2 or V2s imho.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Yes the CG for a pint.becacse they are steeper the gen flares out at the top more.but the tube does look short to me

You're right bro, in this pic the crown does appear to protrude more.

6tS11.jpg

Maybe because the tube sticks out a little from the case on the gen like you noted.

ZZF V2S is still an awesome rep that I know I will be happy with. I've been on the wait list for a gen Hulk for 26 months now, and I may never get one. Maybe I won't bother after I get this.

Last edited:

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
mate please don't indulge members into this non value added discussion again. Members respect smoke here and if you don't, its your take. Please don't try force or guide people as per your opinions.

If members here like your opinion or smoke's, let them take their decisions.

You post your opinions the way you feel and let members decide whether they agree with yours or smoke's or who so ever's. Don't drag smoke or any body here if they don't concur with yours. No two people are same and so are their opinions. You should get that and respect others. Hope I'm polite enough to not hurt you or your insights in any way and we don't get into hot talk again.

Stay safe n be happy. Life is way more beyond this V2 or V2s imho.

Read the messages again and see who started that immature talk... but hes acting that way because I simply didnt agree with what he said, nothing more :D

But yeah stay safe, and also dont go to gyms in some time

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
You're right bro, in this pic the crown does appear to protrude more.

6tS11.jpg

Maybe because the tube sticks out a little from the case on the gen like you noted.

Yeah bro.but I think it's not really an issue.the insert numbers on this example look deep and fat compared to the v2 and the prototype insert..li is sending more pics asap .as I would like to know for sure what is actually shipping

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
Yeah bro.but I think it's not really an issue.the insert numbers on this example look deep and fat compared to the v2 and the prototype insert..li is sending more pics asap .as I would like to know for sure what is actually shipping

as much as i know, not all ceramic bezel insert numbers have the exact same deepness or thickness.. its more a like or not thing

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The dial x should be fixed but I'm not seeing that yet

As for gen inserts they are all cut the same.i think the watches that ship will have inserts like the proto,there is no gen inserts with super fat thick Deep fonts even though many people have made threads on this in the past. People have posted on trf saying plenty of times that they think there insert has a fat deep font.but in reality the fonts are the pretty much the same looking under a microscope.posting pics is not totally valid.need to see the insert in hand..but when the x is fixed its gonna be a dam good dial.also the sun burst would need tweaking

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
And lastly the clasp maybe updated and feel alot better than it currently feels so we wont need to use arf glidelocks

So we need to wait and see going off pics is ok.but we need the live watch in hand or nice live pics

Last edited:

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I’m in agreement with Smoke. The cg is a fraction thinner at the tips and the curvature is less than gen. won’t be so noticeable on the wrist but we experts know these things!! Haha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020 and Smoke

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Let's wait till the first batches are received and see...

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
And lastly the clasp maybe updated and feel alot better than it currently feels so we wont need to use arf glidelocks

So we need to wait and see going off pics is ok.but we need the live watch in hand or nice live pics

Don't worry Gilli is getting one , and is doing the definitive review on the watch once recieved .:D:D:D:D He's an absolute expert on the Hulk because his mate owned one and he has toys in his garage :D:D:D:D I might add toys that the rest of us can only dream of ! :D

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
Don't worry Gilli is getting one , and is doing the definitive review on the watch once recieved .:D:D:D:D He's an absolute expert on the Hulk because his mate owned one and he has toys in his garage :D:D:D:D I might add toys that the rest of us can only dream of ! :D

Haha ikr.
Gilli4pres - not.

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
Listen you pos if you want to talk shit to me do it over pm or to my face you stupid little girl.your disruption to this thread is pissing people off gtfoh no1 likes you or cares about what bs you have to say,your a stupid little troll coward that hides behind a keyboard dummy.no I promise guys I will not respond to this dick again and get this back on track.

Don't feed the troll, bro

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
So I just got a pic of the new a version and it's not looking good.supposedly the s version is identical to the v2 only difference is the new insert .and that new insert is supposed to be the same as the prototype hulk insert I received months ago.but looking at this pic the cg have been made worse looking super short almost forming the shape of a point

And the insert colour on the s version is great the same as my prototype. But they have made the engravings way way too deep and thick.compared to my prototype and the v2 version. Let's hope this is just a bad example due to qc issues.li will be getting his qc team to hook me up with some pics to check if they really went backwards on this s version.

LOL that is my QC (btw I sent it on Saturday and u said the Watch looks sick)

Here are all my QC‘s so you can discuss about the engravings. (Of course accepted because didn’t see something and smoke didn’t say something too)

But I don’t see much differences too other QC (but I’m not an expert)

94829397da721ea75b4bc5ad51357eee.jpg
18ef7dbc9583f86b46a7b884f92d1556.jpg
2862c1a1cddabc9f12864a423c56b94b.jpg
cc1616348cc99e2792b4c22191ea76f3.jpg
08fe81f2079eacf8d740c431009459c9.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro