• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel and Dial Review of ZZF V2S 116610LV Submariner and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF V3 and Noob V10

stefagalli

Known Member
10/3/20
ITALIA
Non è un errore, come spesso ribadito...
è la prima lettera del seriale che, posta subito dopo la scritta Rolex, genera, a mio modo di vedere fastidiosa, una scritta Rolexx.

Last edited:

Javiol

Supporter
Certified
9/3/13
EU
c07092bde1925c1f87fecfb97b13ad4c.jpg

Today I received my Clean Bezel v2s, the most expensive one...

Here is my gen hulk and cfv2s side by side

I can see in TD they sell just alone the bezel as “clean factory”. Is clean factory the same one as ZZF?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
I can see in TD they sell just alone the bezel as “clean factory”. Is clean factory the same one as ZZF?

Yes it is, CF supply ZZF with their inserts.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Damn this is close to gen insert! Maybe gonna order 1 to compare to my arf..

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Are they glued on the dial?
It's fixable a problem like this ?

They 2 little pegs underneath the marker so either the pegs are in the wrong position or the dial holes are not straight. Has to be removed and usually one peg removed and then re-glued straight. Tricky if you are not proficient in stripping watches down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: acer1113

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
They 2 little pegs underneath the marker so either the pegs are in the wrong position or the dial holes are not straight. Has to be removed and usually one peg removed and then re-glued straight. Tricky if you are not proficient in stripping watches down.

But it's not an issue with this watch. We are looking at a supersize zoomed in picture and even then I had to zoom it even more to get a better look.

Nothing you can see on your wrist probably gens have these flaws as well.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Off topic but here's a screenshot from a Youtube video with a marker defect on a gen Air King, can you spot it?

Screenshot-2020-03-31-at-13-35-57.png

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
But it's not an issue with this watch. We are looking at a supersize zoomed in picture and even then I had to zoom it even more to get a better look.

Nothing you can see on your wrist probably gens have these flaws as well.

I spotted the wonky marker straight away as it bugs me but many won’t really notice and if you are happy go for it.