• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel and Dial Review of ZZF V2S 116610LV Submariner and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF V3 and Noob V10

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Hope so I agree that first shot are very promising maybe the numbers need to be more gray

Yeah, they look close enough but sputter coating is something hard to tell on pictures, can't wait to see one of those V2S IRL as well.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Most of these QCs look quite good...

Ok that's enough, I just pulled the trigger with Li for one of those sexy beauties!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: outerbolt

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
nsK51.jpg

Saw this today at a pawnshop.. itching if I should pull the trigger.. on the V2S lol

Last edited:
Reactions: outerbolt

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
just received the pic i asked after the first one of SEL and clasp, clasp is ok (plastic) but for me there is a gap at the SEL (down right), i'm hesitating to RL as aligment is good.. what you think guys?

great news for VR

I think it looks fine should GL. However, I noticed, ZZF still have that beige coloured pearl like the previous versions.
ns2N4.jpg

Looks like the V3 Has a few things that needs tweaking, my humble opinion:

1) X7L serial number needs to be random (Main concern)
2) Bezel teeth needs to be smoother
3) Lume Pearl needs to be WHITE.

Everything else mentioned before I think I still can accept the flaws. I'm still loving my LN v2! This Hulk V2S insert looks great honetly!

Last edited:

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
Can you explain what advantages there are to the VR, is it more reliable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only more reliable but in general better refined, better materials quality...it's a nice step forward

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I think it looks fine should GL. However, I noticed, ZZF still have that beige coloured pearl like the previous versions.
ns2N4.jpg

Looks like the V3 Has a few things that needs tweaking, my humble opinion:

1) X7L serial number needs to be random (Main concern)
2) Bezel teeth needs to be smoother
3) Lume Pearl needs to be WHITE.

Everything else mentioned before I think I still can accept the flaws. I'm still loving my LN v2! This Hulk V2S insert looks great honetly!

the biggest defect of this ZZF are the straight and not oblique CG like the gen. The insert seems identical to V2!

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
If anyone has a BP hulk dial for sale, please PM me

outerbolt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/19
Hong Kong
I ended up just greenlighting Li and Lana as I plan on putting a gen DW in mine anyway. Should have it in my hands for more pictures by end of the week

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
the biggest defect of this ZZF are the straight and not oblique CG like the gen. The insert seems identical to V2! https://clickpix.org/image/nuuks
It depends, its not an issue to me. Hard to notice when you're wearing it without having the gen side by side. This flaw is comparable to VSF Omega seamaster. You'll only notice it in pictures or having it next to a gen.

Gillidk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
It depends, its not an issue to me. Hard to notice when you're wearing it without having the gen side by side. This flaw is comparable to VSF Omega seamaster. You'll only notice it in pictures or having it next to a gen.

yuure right that its hard to see if you dont have a gen side by side, because you obviously dont look at the CG when looking at a watch BUT! its a dead giveaway if you want to catch its a rep, so its a big flaw, straight and and actually a little bigger, oversize

Last edited:

rolex79

28/3/16
the biggest defect of this ZZF are the straight and not oblique CG like the gen. The insert seems identical to V2!

Also starting to think the V2S insert is identical to the V2.

As his paying customer, I’ve reached out to Li on several occasions to compare the V2S insert with the V2, and has continued to ignore every request on numerous avenues. I’m pretty sure you guys are sick of me asking for it as well.

To me the V2S insert and the V2 insert as the same but with modified lighting, please prove me otherwise.

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
Also starting to think the V2S insert is identical to the V2.

As his paying customer, I’ve reached out to Li on several occasions to compare the V2S insert with the V2, and has continued to ignore every request on numerous avenues. I’m pretty sure you guys are sick of me asking for it as well.

To me the V2S insert and the V2 insert as the same but with modified lighting, please prove me otherwise.

no it is actually better, closer to gen, but because its mainly the only thing that has changed, youre not getting a whole new watch or something when buying v2s over v2.. but the difference is there

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
Surprisingly smoke have'nt said any word about this v2s yet... But calm down guys, you dont need smoke when im here.

RetFed

Renowned Member
23/3/14
no it is actually better, closer to gen, but because its mainly the only thing that has changed, youre not getting a whole new watch or something when buying v2s over v2.. but the difference is there

What about the zzf bracelet and clasp? Is it as good as the ARF's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk