• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel and Dial Review of ZZF V2S 116610LV Submariner and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF V3 and Noob V10

Get2thechopper

Known Member
19/9/18
Nice, yes maybe dw a bit bold but it's an easy fix If you have the 3135 in it...
(Definetly easier than fix a rehaut serial ahah)
I see from TD that ARF comes with the SH3135, not the nicer VR3135 right?

Yes my plan is to get gen datewheel and crystal soon, it’s an easy fix haha, yes it comes with a SH3135, that’s the bad point, I have a ZZF V2 LN and the difference winding and adjusting time with the VR is unbelievable, the SH3135 feels very rough and dirty when adjusting time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/17
EU
Gillidk
You seem an autority about hulk..
Please help me understanding if i did the right choice or not.
I got this on M2M as ZZF V2 with gen xtal.
What do you think?
Which other mods do you suggest me?
f5eaad1785e2dd7bd1a9a827f36089f3.plist
40668da1a5e3f5298ed5e4070337d6e3.plist

Last edited:

DrIch

Known Member
21/2/16
Germany
Yes my plan is to get gen datewheel and crystal soon, it’s an easy fix haha, yes it comes with a SH3135, that’s the bad point, I have a ZZF V2 LN and the difference winding and adjusting time with the VR is unbelievable, the SH3135 feels very rough and dirty when adjusting time

Hold on.. I missed something I guess.
ZZF, also v2s comes with a VR3135? That’s great!

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
Just looked again at my QC and saw that. Is that dust? Already accepted :/

dbf6bab8b0a05bde0ee7aa516ea3bb4c.plist

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

It should be dust but if you have doubt ask for another picture .. I have a doubt in my QC I'm Waiting for others pics !

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
You are annoying but aren't completely rubbish in watches.

He does he just didn't use the right word ! If you have some knowledge you should see it immediately. Just with rehaut and this fucking loving great apple green you can see it's not zzf haha

By the way this gen look gorgeous

Last edited:

Gillidk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
He does he just didn't use the right word ! If you have some knowledge you should see it immediately. Just with rehaut and this fucking loving great apple green you can see it's not zzf haha

By the way this gen look gorgeous

bro I could immediately see that it was not an zzf, then I thoought It could be a modded one or something, but no it could only be a gen ;)

Gillidk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
hopefully we will get that ''great apple green'' or luxurious rolex green color with v2s, looks like its much closer now

Reactions: outerbolt

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
hopefully we will get that ''great apple green'' or luxurious rolex green color with v2s, looks like its much closer now

Haha had the same thought but it's quick to have the same conclusion :p I'm jealous he's a lucky guys !

Hope so I agree that first shot are very promising maybe the numbers need to be more gray ! Received my QC compare with YouTube video of gen with almost same light/exposition like Jtimes use and color of the insert is freaking close but need to see IRL I saw some IRL gen and color is fucking nice bright and dark depending of reflection so I can tell you then.. but I'll take some time as I'm waiting for other pics (2 flaws that need to be clear out)

Get2thechopper

Known Member
19/9/18
Hold on.. I missed something I guess.
ZZF, also v2s comes with a VR3135? That’s great!

I’m not too sure at the moment, I don’t know whether they have stopped using VR3135 and went back to SA3135

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19

Wow huge advantage for the zzf, for me it's a no brain this V2S!
Maybe an ARF bracelet for the feeling, or maybe not...