• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel and Dial Review of ZZF V2S 116610LV Submariner and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF V3 and Noob V10

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hello guys

It is been a while that ZZF has released their V2 Submariner Hulk, and thanks to smoke for the review of ZZF V2 Hulk he did for us.

And now I am glad to tell that they are going to release an upgraded Hulk with new green insert on very soon.
We have prepared this review for you guys based on the sample we had from ZZF, since a lot of our customers are asking the info already.
Due to the virus affecting in China, comparison pictures will not be very many in this review and wish you all kindly understanding.

As we all know that the GREEN color on Hulk Submariner is always been the pain in the ass, none of those existing reps are quite close to the gen green color.
Even the Clean Factory V2 green insert on ZZF V2 Hulk is not that close either.
But now the new Clean Factory V3 green insert on ZZF V2S Hulk shall make this Hulk repping game to a new level.

OK, lets go to see pictures now.

General View of ZZF V2S and GEN

VO0Mgq.jpg

VO0Usy.jpg

VO0CWf.jpg

VO06WK.jpg

VO0D1b.jpg

VOnAao.jpg

And we can see that there is barely no color difference from V2S insert and gen insert when comparing side by side with gen watch.
Also after checking the real sample on hand, it looks even better to me than the pictures showed.
Ok, then lets go to see some other details comparison pictures with ARF V3 and Noob V10 as well.

Close View of 4 Hulk Inserts

VO0IoQ.jpg

VO0vaA.jpg

VO0bgR.jpg

VO0zcT.jpg

VO0pVZ.jpg

VO0Khe.jpg

Dial Comparison of 4

VO0nVG.jpg

VO0VPL.jpg

Noob dial color is more gold but less green with bold sunburst marks, date window shape is the closest to gen but edge got polished instead of sanded.
ARF dial color is more green but no gold with good sunburst marks, date window is not quite good.
ZZF dial color is closest one to gen with both green and gold color as well as the sunburst marks, date window edge is like gen sanded but shape is not good as Noob.

Markers Comparison of 4

VO0chX.jpg

VO0JLa.jpg

VO0Ekd.jpg

Dial Printing of 4

VO00Rp.jpg

VO0ZL2.jpg

Date Window of 4

VO011g.jpg

Then lets see some pictures of new ZZF V2S under natural light took by iPhone.

Side by Side with Gen

VO0GpD.jpg

VO02O0.jpg

VO0xoh.jpg

Pictures Under Natural Light

VO0SOL.jpg

VO0Fwb.jpg

VO0iIo.jpg

VO0Nm3.jpg

VO08iI.jpg

VO0lR8.jpg

VO0fVr.jpg

VO0o7U.jpg

VO0PsF.jpg

VO0sI6.jpg

So, end of this topic now, as always everyone will be welcomed to leave your thought and comment here.
See you guys around.

All the best
Li

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Thanks for sharing Li. I think it cant geg much better than this really, at least OOTB. I also think there is no need to compare it or to even look back at noob or arf anymore bit thats just my opinion, ill leave the experts to say theirs of course. I think ZZF should work around movement now to make it as good as possible. Cheers mate!

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Thank you very much dear Li. We are almost there with the green color. It is even closer to gen. Too bad for the sharp teeth of the ring nut and for the CG straight and not inclined as the GEN. Otherwise it would be a super rep !!!

Reactions: vcappp and Sabevia

its4me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
Thanks for the great pics, the review and comparison. Like everytime the best!

what date the v2s will be on stock? I know pre order started...but when the factory will start with shipping out?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Thanks alot for this.
Only if ZZF would fix their serialnumber and tight/sharp bezel:/

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks a lot bro. Your pics are the best! Stay safe and well, you are awesome dude!

Reactions: johnlogan

J22HRP

Franken Addict
Patron
Certified
26/9/18
UK
YES! - Can’t wait for mine to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
jtimewatch Great review Li!! I think this is probably the closest that a rep can get. I hope they focus a bit on fixing the dial shortcomings also.

Can you please also get Clean to make a Batman insert ;)

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Great review, great pics and great watch thank you Li, that insert looks quite spot on, I was expecting such an upgrade with the Hulk. Now is time to pull the trigger...!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Daz English

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/19
Seems like ZZF are on the ball but they should not do small updates, just nail it in one updated Submariner and they will take all the trade from the other factories.
Then move onto the next model.
Not before they do the Smurf(non-sunburst) First.
It should also be easier to do the SS No Date Smurf that is being released this year.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
jtimewatch Exellent i new that insert was perfect colour.we will chat over wass app soon we have alot to discuss ha ha

Reactions: johnlogan

yakuuu

Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
Are there any comparisons of Clean Factory insert V2 vs. Clean Factory insert V3?

Reactions: vcappp

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Seems like ZZF are on the ball but they should not do small updates, just nail it in one updated Submariner and they will take all the trade from the other factories.
Then move onto the next model.
Not before they do the Smurf(non-sunburst) First.
It should also be easier to do the SS No Date Smurf that is being released this year.

What SS no date smurf mate?