• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review 2020 Noob 127610BLNR: Canal St Tendencies meet good build quality

hor3pob

31/7/17
question might be a bit "offtopic" forgive me for that :( But is that a Gen Yacht-Master 2 ?

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
As far as the glued in insert my seiko skx007 also has a glued in bezel insert. So it’s not completely weird for a dive watch to have that

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
That bezel insert is a major let down. they didn't do that poorly on the Pepsi. Also I know that with their V10 Submariner they upgraded the insert to a friction plate insert right? I have a V9 submariner and it is indeed glued in. Wow I wonder if Noob is going to do this shit to all of their products now.

V10 sub insert is gen spec so friction fitted

AlexanderDerGrosse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/20
I am furious right now! Just chucked this shit watch in the bin and I can proudly announce that I will never ever buy a Noob watch again in my entire life!
Not even the steel was 904L ... I was a bit suspicious when I saw how easily I could redrill the tube threads. We found out that this shit steel is just a soft CNC-friendly steel. What a shame! In combination with the time bomb movement that gave up 10 days into getting this shit, I had no other choice than just chuck it in the bin and cut my losses.

AlexanderDerGrosse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/20
Just a summary:

- Claimed to be a 1:1 version
- Bezel insert is glued in
- Case doesn't take gen crown tube as the threading is wrong
- Fake crown is shit and a little bit smaller than a gen
- Not a A3285 (3285 clone??), its a ETA 2824 clone of a clone of a clone with a time bomb implanted
- When using jumping hour hand, the entire hand stack wobbles
- Not real 904L steel, its some shitty soft steel that can be easily machined on home made CNC machines
- Fake bezel insert looks like it was machined on a toaster

A bummer! It is not 1:1, it is day and night compared to the gen

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Just a summary:

- Claimed to be a 1:1 version
- Bezel insert is glued in
- Case doesn't take gen crown tube as the threading is wrong
- Fake crown is shit and a little bit smaller than a gen
- Not a A3285 (3285 clone??), its a ETA 2824 clone of a clone of a clone with a time bomb implanted
- When using jumping hour hand, the entire hand stack wobbles
- Not real 904L steel, its some shitty soft steel that can be easily machined on home made CNC machines
- Fake bezel insert looks like it was machined on a toaster

A bummer! It is not 1:1, it is day and night compared to the gen

You might find the new GMF release more to your liking. A real clone 3186 and a pretty nice insert.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...707299-gmf-released-a-gmt-3186-clone-movement

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
So the case tube threads had to be chased or rethreaded? Why did you end up having to chuck the watch? You could replace the movement with a 3186 from VR and get a movement spacer from Tickleshoes. I’m just saying that there’s hope and you can maybe salvage this. If you get a 3186 you could also use genuine hands. With the aftermarket insert you got you can send it to spongebob to have it platinum sputter coated.

as long as the case tube is working I think there’s hope

Fidel Mena

Looking Around
26/4/20
I have some problems also, with the 2020 edition of the SEA-DWELLER DEEPSEA 116660 "D-BLUE" V10 1:1 NOOB A3235
Bracelet is falling apart.
I lost two screws already, even thought I tightened all the bracelet screws before wearing it.
But that is not all
The 3235 movement is stopping often and running very slow.
I´m purchasing NOOB Rolex replicas from awhile.
This factory started a very long time ago and in my opinion it was the most famous factory among others.
but after getting this watch and reading your review, my thought is about to change.
I purchased this expensive replica from www.intime05.co
Ryan, the dealer of this site very helpful, serious and reliable.
but it looks like the NOOB factory is making trusted dealers look bad.
Would you please share the site where your purchased your watch?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Thanks for the review. I agree, for $650 it should be better than this.

That bezel is catastrophic and don't even get me started about the price point. If I was forced to buy a BLNR at the moment (e.g. by my wife), I'd probably go with GMF...

... and oddly enough my wife hasn't even mentioned this topic yet. :confused:

Last edited:

Tione12

11/6/19
The bezel has always been the problem with the two tone GMTs.

Thanks for the review mate =)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The bezel has always been the problem with the two tone GMTs.

Thanks for the review mate =)

You mean bi-color inserts, not TT right?

Nothing wrong with my TT GMT!

15802350829650.jpg

Reactions: Tione12