• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1K USD budget for the perfect 114060 sub no date rep to post on IG with 50k followers

RSDNation

Horology Curious
22/2/20
Hello guys,

I am a new member, this is a first time I am buying a rep. My biggest fear is being called out in person or online when I post my watches, so I have been doing a lot of research to find the best 114060 rep that look so much like gen that people cannot tell even when I post it on Instagram (with 50k followers)

My options are down to:
1) ZZF v2: from what I know, ZZF v2 is almost perfect, only thing is the movement is a 2836 mod, which means it has the incorrect crown position

2) noob v10: noob v10 I have not seen a lot discussion for the no date version, but the details are not as good as ZZF v2, however was equipped with the SA3130 movement, with the same crown position as gen

3) if none of the two above works, I am also considering 116010 LN rep for ZZF v2 or noob v10, but the only concern is the date may be more telling that it is a fake, so to avoid the tell, I wanted to get a no date

Anyways, what do you guys think?

A good of amount of research I did was by following smoke a lot on his posts and comments, damn he knows a lot

Thanks guys, any inputs are appreciated. I really really really want to buy one. But I'm so worried that a fake can ruin my 50k social media account

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
He’s got to be a troll. No one is this dumb.

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
He’s got to be a troll. No one is this dumb.

no... people really are this dumb.

I sold a 100 dh gate to a guy locally and he thinks the only way to tell the difference is to open the caseback even though I tell him all the time "it is not indistinguishable. people who know can tell. Do not try to pass this off to someone who knows" and he asks "why not? They're the same!"

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
no... people really are this dumb.

I sold a 100 dh gate to a guy locally and he thinks the only way to tell the difference is to open the caseback even though I tell him all the time "it is not indistinguishable. people who know can tell. Do not try to pass this off to someone who knows" and he asks "why not? They're the same!"

Oh that is true.

What I mean is I can’t believe someone would be dumb enough to join a rep forum and ask what fake watch they should use to flex on social media, using their real twitter handle.

Last edited:
Reactions: R2L and mclarendude

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Oh that is true.

What I mean is I can’t believe someone would be dumb enough to join a rep forum and ask what fake watch they should use to flex on social media, using their real twitter handle.

Once he realizes this he’ll claim that a rival has hijacked his user name and is trying to destroy his reputation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: mclarendude

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Once he realizes this he’ll claim that a rival has hijacked his user name and is trying to destroy his reputation.

I can’t wait. Or an evil twin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: R2L

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
So this guy is like Jordan Chase from Dexter season 5?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
What kind of books? Or did he just read the titles and call it “read!”?

Well, according to him, he learned the nuanced things that they don't tell you in those books so it's probably "umm... like stuff that um...." you just find on the dust jacket and in the artwork and ummmm stuff.

Reactions: R2L and mclarendude

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Well, according to him, he learned the nuanced things that they don't tell you in those books so it's probably "umm... like stuff that um...." you just find on the dust jacket and in the artwork and ummmm stuff.

And the “nuanced” wisdom he gained from all this lead him to make the original post? I’m starting to question the intelligence of his followers if he is the one they look to for guidance! So, He’s the smart one of the bunch?

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
So a guy preaching success to less successful people and charging them money to 'learn his secrets', wants to buy a rep rolex to post everywhere to convince others he is more successful than he actually is.

I feel bad for the people who are taking him seriously LOL

Reactions: mclarendude

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
This dumbness is so unbelievable, so it probably shouldn't be believed. Anybody can create an account here with an ID used on some other media, as long as that ID is not used here.

Now what's our beloved leader handle on twitter? Is it used up here? I am sure as a practical businessman, he would have shopped here first instead of wasting money elsewhere :rofl:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
This dumbness is so unbelievable, so it probably shouldn't be believed. Anybody can create an account here with an ID used on some other media, as long as that ID is not used here.

Now what's our beloved leader handle on twitter? Is it used up here? I am sure as a practical businessman, he would have shopped here first instead of wasting money elsewhere :rofl:

It seems his username is also his Twitter handle. He made two same threads. The other one someone posted a link to his profile.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
It seems his username is also his Twitter handle. He made two same threads. The other one someone posted a link to his profile.

This is what I was trying to explain.... For example, somebody could go to some obscure forum, say MuskSocietyForPedos and register an account under the handle mclarendude (if such it is available).

What do you say?